a break after trials (2 Viewers)

youraverageangel

HSC
N/A
hey so i had my last hsc trial on thursday
just wanted to ask the older cohorts, how many days did you take off after trials to recharge before the grind for the hsc exams?

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
just wanted to ask the older cohorts, how many days did you take off after trials to recharge before the grind for the hsc exams?
max do 1 tho imo. Like this is one shot and that extra 5-10 mins could mean the difference between a 90 or a 89.95

liamkk112

HSC
imo its good to carry the momentum to an extent, so i prob wouldn't stop doing anything at all. but from memory you'll have a couple weeks until the end of the term, so if u just wait until the holidays to start grinding thats a good idea

vajayjay

HSC
I'd do 1 week like someone else said. I personally don't think its reasonable to keep going without risking burn-out. But don't go much longer than 7 days because you run the risk of losing motivation / momentum.

HSC
in 2019 I took like a week off and then went straight back into it
in 2020 pretty sure I took maybe a couple weeks, some light study meanwhile but not proper

youraverageangel

HSC
N/A
I'd do 1 week like someone else said. I personally don't think its reasonable to keep going without risking burn-out. But don't go much longer than 7 days because you run the risk of losing motivation / momentum.
your signature changed, ma'am?

carrotsss

HSC
well I guess if you had studied well and performed well in trials I don't see why its too much of a problem because trials are basically the HSC
but there’s no benefit to not studying much like you’re better off having more preparation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)