• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

a friend or not (2 Viewers)

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
there is this girl who i was always there for. I helped her with her work n she said some very hurtful thingd in the past but i easilt forgave her. One night she rang me n asked for some money that was not in ma control to give to her. I told her that it's not in ma control and she knows that. Since then she doesn't want to talk to me or anything:mad1:. wat do i do?:confused:

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Definitely not a friend.
what imsopostmodern said :)

Tangent

HSC
Friendships are mutual, and this isnt mutual. Don't feel bad or anything for feeling the way you do

Last edited:

GoldEyes

HSC
N/A
wat du mean, like wat is mutal?
Mutual = Two sided. Two way street.

Not one way.

This girl expects you to bend to her every whim. Downright selfish that is. That is not friendship.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
Mutual = Two sided. Two way street.

Not one way.

This girl expects you to bend to her every whim. Downright selfish that is. That is not friendship.
yh ma legal studies teacher worned me about her, but i didn't listen, i mean i really went out of ma way 4 her n seriously i don't think it eva got recongised. then she asked for something that i seriously can't give her n she knows dat, then she goes on hating me.

well there is a saying i heard once from tv " protect urself from the one u do good for"

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
there is this girl who i was always there for. I helped her with her work n she said some very hurtful thingd in the past but i easilt forgave her. One night she rang me n asked for some money that was not in ma control to give to her. I told her that it's not in ma control and she knows that. Since then she doesn't want to talk to me or anything:mad1:. wat do i do?:confused:
Nothing. Because you were used by someone who was smarter than you.

Accept the fact that you're a retard and stop posting on bos.

HSC
your mispelt words in this thread turns it into a light situation :tongue:

but back on topic, the best thing to do at this stage is to move on and find other people you can talk to, coz judging from ur post you shouldn't be able to tolerate that crap from someone else. This way she might realize the mistakes that she made :)

jaylove

Banned
HSC
that's my definition of a shit friend.

like wtf, as if you would sit back and let her treat you like that.

shes not worth it :) and you should have realized that when she first said those mean stuff to you :)

true friends should be caring and shouldn't pressure you for money.

xx

ilikebeeef

HSC
lol and?

there's a law stating that we cant post stuff on old threads? :)

plus i'm new here and i'm bored trying to look for English information so i thought i try help people lol.. i didn't realize this thread was so old tbh :)
Hmm, how should I explain it... on forums (not just this one), there are hidden/unspoken rules...

BOS Negro

HSC
my boy darryl baum aint never ask me for shit. i got his back and he got mine

we run shit in our part of town motherfuckers

jaylove

Banned
HSC
bitch stop revivng the old threads and ruining the current ones.

Bitch go tell your dad to give you some loving :)

no wonder why you're always angry at me ..

i wouldn't know why you don't like me since i haven't given you a reason to hate me so maybe you just need some love :)

you're homosexual right? :)
i'd hate if i was wrong ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)