A good advertisment for an unemployed tutor (1 Viewer)

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
So, I recently got a job as a tutor for a group of overwhelmingly annoying year 5 children who were being pressured to do the Selective test. When the Christmas holidays rolled up, I now have no job.

Hence, I need a new source of income. The most logical would be as an independent tutor for some random kids. What are some good ideas for making an ad to stick onto some telegraph poles?

I live in suburbia, by the way, so there should be little shortage of children to corrupt with scary ideas.

A1

HSC
N/A
The summer time is a tough one for any tutor. My tutoring agency closes down for the summer and I go away for holidays. So regardless of what type of advertisement you create, you may be disappointed.
A good place to advertise is the local paper. It doesn't cost too much, you are targeting your region and are reaching quite a few families in one go. Yes, it does cost (and you probably want some advice about ads that won't cost), but in reality you get what you pay for in terms of promotion.
As mentioned before, regardless of where you advertise, work may be hard to come by, so don't get your hopes up too much, and wait out until school starts....if you can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)