• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

A hinderance... (1 Viewer)

Jezzame

Alright everyone.. we have a problem...

a certain person in our group is really irritating me plus the rest of the group...

she doesnt come to class
she doesnt come to our rehearsals
she thinks that shes the best at drama
she thinks she knows absoulotley everything there is to know about it.
she doesnt.
she didnt do year 11 drama!

im not the best actor but this is really unfair! we all try really hard and shes not doing anything! for example she is doin pathways (which means HSC over two years) so she only does 3 subjects! im doin 5 and i put more effort in....

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
tell her if she doesnt get her ass into gear you'll make a formal complaint to BOS and she'll get a warning letter...if she fails to stay up to scratch her hsc will be 3 years

i know its a bit harsh but i was having the same problem in year 10 and until we did that she wouldnt drag her lazy ass outta bed... just make the threat...if she doesnt come complain to your teacher...if that dont work make a formal complaint...we never got that far but by the sounds of it she's gonna screw up ur hsc

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
How come she didn't do prelim drama? You have to do prelim drama to do HSC drama!!

Um....tell your teacher, if that doesn't work tell the co-ordinator, if that doesn't work go to principal/vice, if that doesn't work formal complaint to BOS. Just keep working ur way up until someone cracks down on this loser.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
heh. We had this hilarious girl on one of our groups for a class assesment

- The rare times she came to class she just moaned and whined and slept
- She never came to rehearsal.
etc

so we scripted her out and she never realised:) It was annoying though...she said shed be at the exam and never showed..then deferred a week later heh

V

val_dramaqueen

definately complain... you have to!

This is YOUR hsc, and if she's making it difficult for you, you have every right to complain..

We have in our class, and it's got us in to the best group, so we should be doing ok in our group devised now!

Complain, even just to the principle....

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Go to the teacher, if you dont like that response, go to Welfare HT, if u dont like that response, go deputy, dont like that go principal, dont like that go to the BOARD!! its your HSC.

kalinda

HSC
we had something like that
make up your script and dont include them
then when they decide to turn up tell them just to organise there own piece and make sure it doesnt interfere with what they have done
cause ur teachers see your proccess and at performance time she looks bad cause she knows nothing and you guys who have practised look good

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Start from the bottom of the authority ladder and if you meet hostility...work your way up.

Good luck. I have someone in my class like that...he's a dodgy bastard and I wish he'd just get the F*ck out of my class so he doesn't drag down our marks...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by Skillo
Start from the bottom of the authority ladder and if you meet hostility...work your way up.

Good luck. I have someone in my class like that...he's a dodgy bastard and I wish he'd just get the F*ck out of my class so he doesn't drag down our marks...
I have one of those people in every single one of my classes.

kalinda

HSC
i dont think so aLeeOH
you sound like a dedicated yr 12ie

sammyg

JEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZA its sam!

yea hi all, im in jezza's drama class. May i just tell you that i second everything that jezza has said

We had our 1/2 yearly today, and the one who will not be named got a really good mark. Well im gonna bitch because i can! she didnt attend a crutial out of school rehersal, she has this "whacked" idea that for our HSC group performance, that we should do a MUSICAL!!!!! like OH MY GOSH she is a NUT!!!!! and i said to her, CUZ I AM FED UP, that if u want to do that, go do MUSIC or DANCE!!!!

this *person* is making life very difficult for my group!

something jezza forgot to say, is that for first term yr12 (term4 yr 11) she DID NOT turn up to 70% of lessons. She thinks she is the best, but really, she is stubborn and RUDE and is affecting MY HSC.

The class is to small to have lots of groups, so we are stuck with 2 groups, one of 5 and 4. Both groups didnt want her - she still doesnt know this - and we were FORCED, LIKE FORCED FORCED by the teacher to have her. I dont like it, my group doesnt like it and yes, all u guys are rite, we HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BOUT IT!!!

Last edited:

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
ouch..that sucks.. ive already got my group and there should be at least five groups...ahh the joys of a big class.... BUT we do have a few outcasts that have to be forced into someones group...that will be awkward.

~V~

Gold Member?
HSC
N/A
yes. noone will realise because she is never in drama... Gradually you will stop speaking about her, and then you will even forget this forum.

And if there is a ghost in your GP, all the better for your mark.

JimBob

HSC
N/A
GLycerin... sounds good.

Yeah, I'm in jezza's class too.

Ha! I'm not in the group with this "person", but anyway, today I saw the performance, and yeah, she got the highest mark for no reason. Seriously, she sucked.

Not only did she block others on the stage verbally and physically, she had her back to the audience constantly and just didnt act good.

It's annoying...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
but seriously, complain to the teacher. and if he/she does nothing, complain higher up until SOMEONE takes note. it's 30% of *your* mark, and it shouldn't be jeoprodised because she's selfish

JimBob

HSC
N/A
We talked to our teacher today who, for some reason, actually listened to us and was on our side. I asked him about the Preliminary Drama thing, and apparently to do HSC Drama you just need to be able to basically satisfy the outcomes of Prelim. Ah well, there's that idea gone.

Anyway, he's going to talk to some other senior teacher about it and they are gunna talk to the girl about it. Basically, tell her to pull her head in or get out. At least, that's what I told him to say to her...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)