A little help (1 Viewer)

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
I got a UAI of 74.85. Yes, that is very disappointing, even though my family, friends and relatives think it is a pretty good result.

I wanted to do B Business at UTS but i was way off.

I am thinking maybe of applying for B Economics at UWS. Its 2004 cut off is 73.00 and then transferring after 1 year.

What do you people think.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Rayanaldo said:
I got a UAI of 74.85. Yes, that is very disappointing, even though my family, friends and relatives think it is a pretty good result.

I wanted to do B Business at UTS but i was way off.

I am thinking maybe of applying for B Economics at UWS. Its 2004 cut off is 73.00 and then transferring after 1 year.

What do you people think.
well u can do that.......however its easier to transfer internally......like from one course to another within the same uni.....u need to maintain a level of credit or something........however its harder to transfer from one uni to another.......u need to have distinctions or something.........so u can do that if u want..........but ull have to work ur ass off at UWS to get into UTS......or u can try and find any similar course at UTS and then later transfer into ur course......or just stick with UWS all the way.........good luck with wateva u decide to do........:)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Well if you decide to go to UWS i might see you there cause ill prob get in to my Second preferances there in Business and one of my preferances is Economics and Finance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)