• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ABL Orientation Day.. And how long do Tut Reg's last for? (1 Viewer)

jonno92

HSC
just wondering what the ABL orientation day involves and whether it's compulsory. I'm supposed to be working on the day (next Thurs) so yeah...

Also, how long does it usually take until tutorials and lectures are taken up? I got mine on Tuesday morning but I still have to pick my others this arvo and tomorrow morning. If I'm on 5 mins before it opens and I keep refreshing, will I get the ones I want for sure?..

Thanks

VU-Nit

HSC
no, orientation is not compulsory. people just show your around the uni and they tell you policies and how to make friends etc.

tut regs take a matter of seconds to fill up.
it doesnt matter if youre refreshing 5mins ago or 5 seconds ago. if you refresh at the right time you get your class. its all a matter of luck.

rawr11

HSC
N/A
Who's got their orientation tomorow ? Mines pretty early at 10am for b information & communications technology.

DeNiMuLiC

HSC
Yeah doing B ICT here too, getting to UWS at 10am from 90 KM's away is going to suck lol.
FML.

rawr11

HSC
N/A
Yeah doing B ICT here too, getting to UWS at 10am from 90 KM's away is going to suck lol.
FML.
That sucks, I live 20 mins away so its okay. Hope its not a waste of time like the academic advising day lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)