About premium. (1 Viewer)

katarvey

Premium Member
HSC
i just signed upto premium...ive downloaded some premium notes....BUT how do we know they are good? who are they written by? is there any garentee they are good notes?

franqui

HSC
why is it that there are only premium resources for some subjects and not others? also, does anybody know if there will be any more premium resources soon to come?

kokodamonkey

HSC
Without Wings said:
By reading/looking at them? How do you know any notes or textbooks are good? Generally people say something is good if it covers the revelevant content effectively...usually its also involves personal opinion also....

The Premium notes are the "best of the best" resources (the ones we consider to effectively cover the content in the best possible way) - they are formatted, follow the syllabus, and have been checked to ensure high quality and appropriate content. Basically they are your top notes/essays etc which eliminates wasting time of going through every single set of notes to find ones you are looking for which are decent and correct.

The notes are compiled from various resources and written by various people. There is no 'guarantee'...i've never heard of notes or textbooks giving a guarantee that they are good (it would be pretty subjective to judge this anyways)...seeing as you have access to them now you should be able to see that they are good...;)
then how come is it that the economics ones are word for word an exact copy of the leading edge textbook? It annoys me that i spent the time downloading each of the 4topics from the premium section, print them all off, take them to school and write notes using that and the textbook, to after 1min realise its the exact same..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)