• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

About the Penrith Campus (1 Viewer)

spillargroove

HSC
When I start studying, I will be at the Werrington South campus. Am I correct in saying all the major buildings and offices such as the Student Centre is at the Kingswood campus? So how do you get to the Kingswood campus from where I am (e.g. I need to go to the Student Centre); by the bus?

spillargroove

HSC
Can I ask why the campuses are far from each other? I could tell because when I went there for enrollment, it was like a scenic tour.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Its not that far, I made my dad miss the turn for Werro south and we drove past Kingswood...

How about we swap, I'll travel between Werrington and Kingswood and you can travel between Parra and Bankstown? :D

Last edited:

j_davo24

HSC
spillargroove said:
Am I correct in saying all the major buildings and offices such as the Student Centre is at the Kingswood campus?
AFAIK there is a student centre and a library at both. Kingswood has more in the way of admin and stuff I think, but werro has a studnet centre and a library.

klh

HSC
well thre was a rumour that the werro student centre was closing...but thats really really old news.

Btu there is a student centre at Werro, but the place where you pay your fees is at kingswood but all your other admin stuff like program variation and other forms and those associated services are at werro as well [id for instance].

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
the student centre at werro south is closed down, the only student centre is at kingswood, its near where the bus drops you off when ur coming from werrro south.,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)