Accelerated Subject HSC Results ? (1 Viewer)

addoil

HSC
So I sat the HSC this year for an accelerated IPT and today I received the HSC Results Summary letter in my mailbox from both UAC and BOS.

I would understand why it says, on the BOS letter where it has my subject and mark listed, "Not eligible for HSC" because I've only completed 2 units of my HSC.
However on the pink UAC letter, in the "Units included in calculation of Atar" it says '0'. Should I be worried since I'm thinking it should say '2' despite not receiving my Atar this year but should still count in the Atar that I'm meant to be receiving next year?

Also, will this subject and its mark be listed in my BOS and UAC letter next year, even though I completed it the year before (ie. this year)??

oisac

HSC
So I sat the HSC this year for an accelerated IPT and today I received the HSC Results Summary letter in my mailbox from both UAC and BOS.

I would understand why it says, on the BOS letter where it has my subject and mark listed, "Not eligible for HSC" because I've only completed 2 units of my HSC.
However on the pink UAC letter, in the "Units included in calculation of Atar" it says '0'. Should I be worried since I'm thinking it should say '2' despite not receiving my Atar this year but should still count in the Atar that I'm meant to be receiving next year?

Also, will this subject and its mark be listed in my BOS and UAC letter next year, even though I completed it the year before (ie. this year)??
wat was ur ipt mark?

oyuck

HSC

It says 0 because you were not given a ATAR. Hence no units counted.

It will not appear on your BOS Results Summary next year, but it WILL appear on your HSC Record of Achievement and your ATAR Advice Notice next year regardless of whether it counts or not towards your ATAR.

Deep Blue

HSC
Don't stress, it's all fine. They will appear alongside your other ATAR included units in your letters next year. And on your actual Higher School Certificate, IPT will be listed.

HSC
Don't worry, it's ok.

Same thing for Maths - 97.

zhiying

HSC
It will count, as long as you don't do 12 units and your other 2 has higher mark. I accelerated 3u math and it ended up on my ATAR letter this year

enoilgam

HSC

It says not eligible for a HSC or ATAR because you need ten completed units.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)