accepting offers (1 Viewer)

inasero

Reborn
HSC
hey this is directed to melbie in particular but if someone else can help me out please, id be most obliged :)

um this is my situation...im a nsw hsc student who applied to many interstate unis for medicine. I have been offered a place for Monash, but not UNSW or Newcastle.

So the question is- do I accept aN offer for monash medicine, cos i have to confirm or decline acceptance of the offer within four days...and although very slim, there still exists the possibility that I can make it into UNSW or UNCLE in late or final rounds.

Thanks in advance :)

MrA

i think if u accept now, and u get another offer, u can still take that and just let this one lapse...

T

timbk2

i dont think you'd have much of a chance in final and late rounds unless you are considering paying full-fee to get into the other courses.

late and final rounds .. if they have any vacancies for those courses, would most likely be given to fee paying students instead of hecs.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
yeah just what i was thinking....but I need confirmation and couldnt find an answer on their site...can someone help me out here?

T

timbk2

accept this one now. you got nothing to lose. And have a go at the other rounds.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
If it comes down to it, and you get offered a place at UNSW or Newy, you can just withdraw from Monash, can't ya? You do it before March, you don't incur a HECS debt for it, so really you got nothing to loose ;)

santaslayer

HSC
accept now and try for late round, if that fails then still go to that uni and try to transfer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)