• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Accommodation at Toowong, Brisbane (1 Viewer)

Abtari

HSC
Hey guys,

This is apparently the real estate section so I figured I could post this up.

We've got a room at Toowong available for rent. It's very close to the shopping centre, the city, UQ and it's a very quiet, relaxing area. It's a 3 bedroom flat - one bedroom is available so you'll get TV, washing machine, dryer, internet/phone facilities, modern kitchen and bathroom facilities, a furnished lounge and bedroom, a swimming pool, garage and carpark facility, great security and most of all easy going flatmates. The room is really spacious, neat and modern so I think you'll like it a lot. And it's just $140 per week, $20 a day!

If you need any more details you can contact me on my mobile 0401925268 or at home on (07)38761951.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Last time i checked i can get a room in brisbane cbd for $130. Sunnybank $100.

Abtari

HSC
What about $125?

I think I might be able to get it down to $125...

On that note, just beacuse it is cheaper in Sunnybank or the CBD doesn't mean it is necessarily better value for money. Not everyone goes around buying, say, 'Home Brand' toothpastes just because it is cheaper than colgate or Macleans, do they? Purchasing is not about looking at only quantity but matching up quality with it as well.

There are reasons for different things having different prices...but of course, ultimately you are the judge, as you are in control. I say $125. If you want to contact me I have given my details in the first post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)