• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Actual HSC timetable? (1 Viewer)

Brie-is-Me

HSC
When will we know actual dates for exams? Anyone know when it's published?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
The Office of the Board of Studies has previously announced that the 2006 HSC written examinations will commence on Thursday, 19 October.

In past years the Office of the Board of Studies has been able to schedule HSC examinations within a 4 week period.

The pattern of study for students in 2006 indicates that HSC examinations should be completed by Friday, 17 November 2006.

The Office of the Board of Studies recommends that HSC students do not commit to holidays or school functions during this period.

The projected release of the 2006 HSC timetable is early in Term 2.

Source: Board of Studies

Similar Threads:
http://community.boredofstudies.org...006-hsc/103254/when-does-2006-hsc-finish.html
http://community.boredofstudies.org...-hsc/103584/earlier-hsc-timetable-scheme.html
Please use the search function and look around the forums before asking common questions like these. :)

Brie-is-Me

HSC
Yeah I saw that but it didn't answer my question. I am interested to know when it is published as i'm assuming they wont just spring it on us on the dates you posted.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Expect the earliest time for it to be released around early next term.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The projected release of the 2006 HSC timetable is early in Term 2.
Source: Board of Studies
There is no set date for the timetable release so just keep an eye out, I am sure your school or friends will inform you. Question answered? :)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
The Board of Studies notifies schools each year when they release a Draft Timetable - schools will usually consult with their Year 12 students to see if there are any clashes etc.

The Office of the Board of Studies will then release an official Timetable - each Year 12 student is required to sign to verify that they receive it, and this is usually done within a week of its release.

In addition, the boredofstudies.org usually also posts a notification up on our site as soon as we get whiff of the timetable.

I wouldn't worry too much. Previous years indicate you won't know until early next term.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)