Adv English And Modern History Tutor Needed (1 Viewer)

tasha55005500

HSC
Hi
I'm in year 11 and I really need a tutor for advanced English. I have a shit teacher and I'm not naturally good at English at the moment I'm coming 11th in advanced but my marks are dragging down the longer I'm in this teachers class. I also do modern history and am placed 1st in the grade. I am doing History Extension next year and would be interested in getting tutored for that as well. I live in the Seven Hills area and go to a Catholic school. If you are an available tutor please email me with rates etc. tasha_550@hotmail.com . The days I would be interested are Tuesday afternoon Wednesday Afternoon Saturday between 1:30 and 5:30 or Sunday
Thanks!
Natasha

tigerian

HSC
N/A
tasha55005500 said:
Hi
I'm in year 11 and I really need a tutor for advanced English. I have a shit teacher and I'm not naturally good at English at the moment I'm coming 11th in advanced but my marks are dragging down the longer I'm in this teachers class. I also do modern history and am placed 1st in the grade. I am doing History Extension next year and would be interested in getting tutored for that as well. I live in the Seven Hills area and go to a Catholic school. If you are an available tutor please email me with rates etc. tasha_550@hotmail.com . The days I would be interested are Tuesday afternoon Wednesday Afternoon Saturday between 1:30 and 5:30 or Sunday
Thanks!
Natasha
see private email

neva say die

~~<<NeVa SaY DiE>>~~
HSC
tasha55005500 said:
Hi
Thanks!
Natasha
Hi, i've emailed you.cheers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)