***[Advanced and Extension english tutoring for the following texts...]*** (1 Viewer)

FX

HSC
ATAR 96.95: ‘Fort Street High School’ graduate
ENGLISH ADVANCED- 91 [ext. HSC mark]
ENGLISH EXTENSION 1- 90 [ext. HSC mark]

Studying English is a continual process. Each module and the ‘Area of Study’ will invariably be revisited in the Trials and HSC exams.

Mastering texts NOW will mean less stress and panic closer towards your final exams.

Having recently completed the HSC 2009 examinations, I am well equipped with resources and notes concerning the new English texts and modules. As a complement to your personal essays and schoolwork, this will enable you to:
·‘Stand-out’ in your cohort by producing unique essays and arguments; Remain competitive in your SCHOOL RANKINGS
·Clearly understand the rubric and thematic concerns of each module and text.
·Clarify any areas of concern which may not be adequately addressed by your teacher.

More importantly however, this will reduce the time spent making notes and finding suitable related texts.

This will allow you to concentrate more on other subject areas.

During this current holiday period, I will be providing assistance on:

[English Advanced]
Area of Study: ‘Romulus, my father’- Although seeming to illustrate simplistic notions of belonging, more complex ideas can be identified.

Module A: ‘Richard III’ and ‘Looking for Richard’- An appropriate structure is imperative due to the need to address both the text and context in depth.

Unseen texts and creative writing: I have a vast collection of practice papers and notes on specific text types. For creative writing, I can provide tips on how to use structure and plot to produce a strong response.

[English Extension 1]
Module B:Navigating the Global’- An initially challenging elective but which becomes easier once the conceptual framework has been understood.

IN ADDITION:
Having studied a broad number of subjects from a variety of disciplines, I can provide general assistance on:

-ECONOMICS [93 HSC mark]
-MODERN HISTORY [90 HSC mark]
-MATHEMATICS (ADVANCED) [91 HSC mark]
-PHYSICS [91 ext. HSC mark]

Rate: $30/90 mins in the inner-west [PM for more details]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)