• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

advanced doing the physical journey?? (1 Viewer)

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Is physical journeys only for std english students?
All the adv classes at my school are doing imaginative journeys...

me121

Premium Member
HSC
All the focus areas of journeys are open to both advanced and standard. However i think if you look at the stats (which I don't think are published), std tends to do physical and adv, inner or imaginary.

me121

Premium Member
HSC
diamond*dreams* said:
qtf :uhhuh:
I did advance english and I did physical journeys.;)
i just said the statistics probably show that physical is taken by more std students than advanced. But since it is Paper 1/AOS, you are technically not doing adv or std, you are all one group.

whats qtf?

Bainesy

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
I'm in Adv Eng and am doing physical journeys... and wouldn't swap it for any other kind of journey :) to study in year 12.
dont listen to her

physical journeys involve "a change" and to get to this change there is always an inner/imaginative journey. so its better to just to do inner or imaginative as you dont have to go through the whole process of learning what a physical journey is when you are going to use the other 2 journeys more

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Bainesy said:
dont listen to her

physical journeys involve "a change" and to get to this change there is always an inner/imaginative journey. so its better to just to do inner or imaginative as you dont have to go through the whole process of learning what a physical journey is when you are going to use the other 2 journeys more
bahahaha wtf?

Don't listen to me? BackCountrySnow doesn't have to listen to me, I just stated that I would rather be doing physical journeys and that not only standard do it.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
bahahaha wtf?

Don't listen to me? BackCountrySnow doesn't have to listen to me, I just stated that I would rather be doing physical journeys and that not only standard do it.
haha im all ears.
nah was just wondering if advanced classes did physical journeys and it's good to know that they do...

But god I hate the rabbit proof fence..
aaarrrghhh

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
haha im all ears.
nah was just wondering if advanced classes did physical journeys and it's good to know that they do...

But god I hate the rabbit proof fence..
aaarrrghhh
lol my brother did that, bt in standard. i reckon i watched it with him everytime at home. he made it enjoyable :) bt good luck, and i hope you do well with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)