Advanced English-Othello (1 Viewer)

Someguy123

^^^ your fairly lucky your doing othello u know! we are doing henry the 4th part 1 ( agggh)

heather bray

heather bray
HSC
Thanks heaps the site is tops. ...trust me i know my luck with othello, im so glad we're doing a tradgey not anything else and that is one of his common ones... good luck with good old henry
:)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Someguy123
^^^ your fairly lucky your doing othello u know! we are doing henry the 4th part 1 ( agggh)
we are doing henry too ... aghhh ... i do not like henry! henry does not like me. me and henry the 4th do not get along

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
we are doing henry too ... aghhh ... i do not like henry! henry does not like me. me and henry the 4th do not get along
lol we're doing othello as well and next year i think our school does king lear...

beverly

HSC
N/A
othello is great! just watch all the vid versions including O! and you'll know waht it's all about...

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I did othello and king lear and they were both easy. pray you dont get bladerunner/ brave new world

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
haha, I'm tempted to say br/bnw is easy, but I got terrible marks in the assessment, so I'd be a bit of a liar ; )

I think I posted my othello assignment from yr 11 in here somewhere but it's on critical readings so might not be much help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)