Advice/Help on KFC Orientation (1 Viewer)

User_001

HSC
Hey guys just wanting to ask that:

I went to an interview at KFC last weekend and I past that (I think). Now I'm waiting for my orientation. Just asking how long did you guys waited before your orientation day came. It's been a week for me and they haven't call back. Worry that they won't :S

I guess this is just a worry for nothing but just want to know if there's a probability that they might not call back. Because if they dont, I might have to get another job before the holidays ends; cuz here where I live, it seems that employers only hire people before the start of holidays. Umm yeah, so please help me out. Thx</SPAN>

(Oh and I posted this on another thread so if you guys posted there already, no need to post it again here lol obviously)

Kiim2507

HSC
Hey I waited like a week and a half after my interview to say I got the job (they said a week so I was a bit worried as well) and I had my orientation like that weekend. Well they called me on a sunday I think it was and orientation was on saturday but yeah generally they'll get you trained up asap cos they probably need the staff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)