Physics
IPT
Math
Ext. Math
Modern History
Advanced English
1 unit Religion (is compulsary)

= 14 units

and next year i want to pick up Extention History, but i dont know what subject to drop out of IPT and Physics. Help please.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
raaaa said:
Hello, im in year 11, and doing
Chem
Physics
IPT
Math
Ext. Math
Modern History
Advanced English
1 unit Religion (is compulsary)

= 14 units

and next year i want to pick up Extention History, but i dont know what subject to drop out of IPT and Physics. Help please.
From what I've heard, IPT doesn't scale as well as the Sciences. Why dont you drop both if you really want to, you'd still have 11 units. Anyway, enough of my rambling, if I were in your shoes, I'd probably drop Physics...but thats only because I hate science. In the end, the decision is up to you though.

skulduggery

Techno rocker
HSC
So raaaa, are you in a non-gov't school - you gotta do studies of religion. Is it any good or just a bludge?

elif

bludge, i dont do any of the work.. but yeah, its easy to do ok in... would rather its not compularsy though

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
i say drop ipt...i just hear its heaps boring and its true it doesnt scale as well as physics..

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
IPT would just be a waste of time anyway. I mean, think about it, in a years time there'll be new technology and what you wasted 2 years on will be obselete.

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
Hmm i do both IPT and physics...and well i'd say that although physics gets scaled higher, its harder to get marks in. IPT is a broing subject, but with study...is an easy boring subject :p

How are your physics results then?

7th Sign

HSC
ipt is soo easy i do it its a full bludge but i heard its going to get a bit harder next term....
my advice drop ipt and do physics man...you will get scaled up doing physicals but no way in ipt :uhhuh:

elif

yeah, i do well in ipt without havin got work. hmm, physics not so good, i think im like 16th out of 60 or so. people keep saying physics is more useful, i was hoping to go into medicine, and i dont think ipt is much good for that?!

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
raaaa said:
yeah, i do well in ipt without havin got work. hmm, physics not so good, i think im like 16th out of 60 or so. people keep saying physics is more useful, i was hoping to go into medicine, and i dont think ipt is much good for that?!
it is if you do the Medical physics topic as your elective :uhhuh:

elif

yeah, our school suck, im prety sure we will be doing Quanta to Quarks... damn hey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)