Affordable $20 Tutoring French Beginners (94) | Business Studies | Language Classes (1 Viewer)

TutorOlivia

HSC
Hi,
I am a 2015 HSC graduate and my best overall HSC mark was 94 in French Beginners. I have a penchant for learning languages I plan to learn French, Italian and Mandarin while at university. I enjoy tutoring as I see my students improve. I’m a patient, diligent, knowledgeable and approachable tutor. I can tutor all kinds of students whether you are struggling or would like to excel.

Primary school tutoring – All primary school subjects I can help with assignments and teach concepts to help the student improve or get ahead.

HSC Subjects- Business Studies and French Beginners
I can provide model answers, exam techniques and I have extensive content knowledge. I can help you achieve the elusive 19/20 and 20/20 
Preliminary Subjects – French/Italian Beginners (I studied Italian in Year 9 and 10 I found Preliminary French Beginners is just like Year 9 and 10 Italian condensed into three terms)

Best suited for:
HSC language Beginners
Language learners who would like to learn another language

Expression of interest for language classes – Mandarin, French, Italian and English (English as a Second Language/Conversational). Affordable beginner level classes from $10 per hour (2 hour session). These classes will only commence if they are a significant number of students. (2-15 students per class).

Skype Lessons
I have experience teaching via Skype and it is convenient to learn in the comfort of your own home.

Discounts: (negotiable, depending on how many hours of tutoring you would like to schedule per week)

Experience:
2011-present Participated in language exchanges teaching English to language exchange partners
2013 TAFE Peer Literacy Tutoring certificate
2013-present Private tutoring

Rates:

Language classes: from $10 per hour (2 hour session)
Group tutoring from $10 per hour
Private tutoring from $20 per hour

PM me if you are interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)