Affordable private tutoring for business studies & english advanced/extension (1 Viewer)

acousticflow

HSC
N/A
Hey all,

I'm a current Commerce/Law student at UNSW, been tutoring for the past two years where all my students have either greatly improved or gotten the marks they needed to get into their courses. Since it's holidays and this years HSCs have finished, I have more time to take on more students so here goes...

I achieved an ATAR of 99.5, which I know isn't the most impressive on these forums, however what I can offer you is the opportunity to study smart and efficiently instead of just tirelessly studying. I don't believe you must study without rest to achieve good marks, because my HSC experience was not so. Doing well on the HSC requires you to thoroughly understand and know what to study, and these areas are what I will focus on. So for those who want to maximise your marks and get into your desired courses, whilst finding a perfect balance between work and play, send an email my way - acoustic.flow@live.com

SUBJECTS:

Offering tutoring for Business Studies, English Advanced and English Extension I. I also accept essay marking for $20/marking with extensive comments and feedback on how to improve + editing.

For 7-10 students, I also offer tutoring for English to prepare you for the essay-writing standard of Senior English.

I'm willing to tutor around most locations between Parramatta-Liverpool, and preferably at libraries because I tend to utilise different resources in my lessons. I'm not really interested in travelling outside my parameters, but don't hesitate to PM me if you're still interested, and I'll see if I can work something out.

RATE:

My private tutoring rate is $30/hr. I usually take one-on-one lessons as to tailor lessons for every individual and target their weaknesses in maximising their marks. However, I am open to group lessons, for those who feel the private tutoring rate is too much for them as group rate works out to be cheaper individually. Feel free PM me for more details.

Email: acoustic.flow@live.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)