Affordable Tutoring - Hills District - All English/History years 7-12 (1 Viewer)

echrxstie

HSC
Hi there, I'm a tutor looking for some more students in the Hills District. I live in Quakers Hill and can travel to your home or meet in a library, wherever suits. I charge $20 an hour, and mark essays/creative writing for $15 per piece. I was Dux of my school when I graduated in 2014, and ranked first in English Advanced, Extention English 1 & 2, and Modern History. I now study English at university, so I can add further insight from my prolonged experience within the subject.

I currently tutor early high school kids in maths and English, and have ensured improvement in their studies. My first student has gone from receiving 20% in exams to receiving 100% in his final maths assessment this year, and my other student is showing significant growth in his skills in both subjects. These improvements have mostly been a result of having someone to sit with and go over things on a weekly basis, which builds enthusiasm and drive, and therefore marks.

I'd love to help wherever possible, especially over summer while things are quiet, so you can get a good head start for the year ahead. I'd love to hear from you!

Erin x

erin.christie22@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)