• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

After school.... (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
What are everyone's plans for after their HSC.. what do u want to do? What uni do u want to go to? What UAI are u hoping to get? etc etc

crazylilmonkee

HSC
After the hsc im travelling around asia with my family and friends.. Im hoping to get 94+ and hopefully get into B Economics UNSW

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i'll go guangzhou, beijing, shanghai, taipei, hk... niice.

Dubya

failing physics
HSC
well im aiming for a 90 uai but hopefully the nice ppl at wollongong uni will send me a letter on friday telling me that im allready accepted for a medicinal chemistry degree off my trial results. if that happens then everything will b gr8 and i dont have to stress. my main goal at them moment however is not to punch anyone cos evrything is shitting me. must be the stress:argue:

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Dubya, i hope u get thru it! I hate avril too , take ur anger out on her (from afar though - because u may get arrested and then that equals no university for u) hope u get that letter . good luck!

Dubya

failing physics
HSC
cheers mate. avril is a bitch must be the whole canadian thing...
nah that cant be it canada rips i so wanna go there next yr and snoboard

GucciGlamour

Im going to PARTY PARTY PARTY!!! I have plans to go to Great Keppel Island for schoolies then come back for Christmas and NYE and then leave again to go on a cruze!
I wanna get a UAI of 90+ so i can get into UTS!
If i get a UAI of 90+ I'll be one VERY happy girl!

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
bachelor of social sciences in criminology at UNSW with an 85.7 to be competitive. Suckage, eh?

chippie

hoping to get a uai of 84.5 so i can do Management in Leisure at UTS, but if not I have an audition/interview for a dance education course at UNSW which doesnt require a uai.... but im still scared... lol.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I want to get a UAI of 71 so I can get into Business at Newcastle University. If I don't get the required UAI, I am probably going to try my luck in acting:).

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
I want to get a UAI of 71 so I can get into Business at Newcastle University. If I don't get the required UAI, I am probably going to try my luck in acting:).
you mean 67... You get 4 extra points for living in the Newy area

Benno

HSC
UAI of over 70 and i would die from shock, well maybe not but i would for a +80 hehe but i would be happy with 65

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by FadeToBlack
you mean 67... You get 4 extra points for living in the Newy area
True, although UAI's are going up this year:(, so I will still probably need around the 70 mark, if you know what I mean:).

chip

HSC
chippie i love pokie

i've joined the navy so i'll be at creswell next year and then to adfa for a science degree assuming all goes to plan

MiSSi

i want to get in at UTS Management in Tourism 81.75 its so high, don't think i'll get in.

irrelevantman

HSC
After the HSC:

Failing the discovery of an alternate universe...I wouldn't mind writing. The only problem is thus: I CANNOT WRITE. Minor hiccup I know, but I really think I'll have problems trying to make a living out of something I have no talent for. BUGGER
(Then again, look at the leaders of this world... George W, Jonny H, Tha Pope, Bill Gates... the list of incompetent arseholes goes on and on.)
<I>Maybe I really do have a chance</I> - after all I am the biggest incontenent arsehole I know.

So, hers my basic short term options:

1. Get above 80 and travel OS somewhere.

2. Get below 80 and work my ass off so I can go OS somewhere

3. Go to uni and do Law or Creative Writing or Media Studies.

4. Get a traineeship and write loads and loads of bullshit. If the bullshit is good enough, then maybe I'll get published.

Basically my ultimate goal = get published so that I can live out the rest of my life working as an author while travelling around the world and the universe and everywhere.

Thats what I'm doing after the HSC :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)