• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

After yr 12? (1 Viewer)

tom-spin

HSC
What have you/ are you considering doing during the break between high school and university??

What did you/ are you looking forward to most after finishing high school?
Schoolies? Travel? Work? More study??

Comment!

onur91

HSC
N/A
Flying out to Nevada, USA. There I will embark on a wild journey of hiring prositutes, driving them out to the desert and bashing their heads in with a crowbar while I drink heavily and cry. Then i'll head down to Mexico, to find more hookers to brutally murder and bury near the US border. From there i'll keep going south to look for more and more ladies of the night....to slit their throats with my hunting knife and piss down their throats.
So yeah, I think i'll have a blast.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Flying out to Nevada, USA. There I will embark on a wild journey of hiring prositutes, driving them out to the desert and bashing their heads in with a crowbar while I drink heavily and cry. Then i'll head down to Mexico, to find more hookers to brutally murder and bury near the US border. From there i'll keep going south to look for more and more ladies of the night....to slit their throats with my hunting knife and piss down their throats.
So yeah, I think i'll have a blast.
LOL

the rest sounds even better? ahaha

--

What I did was go overseas, stayed for about 6-8 weeks, was fun for the first 3, but got boring for the next 5 weeks, kinda sucks tbh, but thats all I did, along with a shit load of movies, tv shows, sleeping late, waking up late etc... was ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)