• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Age differences? (2 Viewers)

What is the maximum age difference?

• year 12-12

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • year 12-11

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • year 12-10

Votes: 36 58.1%
  • year 12-9

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • year 12-8

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • there is no max!!!!

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters

scoby_2000

HSC
So what you people reckon about age differences (or year differences) in school?

Where must the line be drawn?

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
when i was in yr 9 i went out with a guy in yr 12 so i'll say that, even though i think it's kind of gross now

scoby_2000

HSC
yea, theres a girl in year 9 at the moment, im in year 12....all my friends think its wrong to even think it!

i dont think its like harmfull....i reckon taking it further with a girl ....e.g. sex...that might be pushing it....but just like going out i suppose is harmless

Jiga

Going out in year 12+ with anyone below year 10 isnt right. There not mature enough to realise what they are doing.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Schoolies_2004 said:
Going out in year 12+ with anyone below year 10 isnt right. There not mature enough to realise what they are doing.
i wasnt mature in year 12, did that allow me to date year 10s?

Jiga

I think you would have been more mature than a year 7er, that was the main point behind my post. You can go out with whoever you want realistically, but apart from the moral reason for not going out with certain ages theres also something called statutory rape :D

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Schoolies_2004 said:
I think you would have been more mature than a year 7er, that was the main point behind my post. You can go out with whoever you want realistically, but apart from the moral reason for not going out with certain ages theres also something called statutory rape :D
sint statutory rape only if she doesnt want to have sex, if she does its just underage sexual sometihng blah blah blah

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
If I were in yr 12 again, I'd say up to year 10. Year 9's are sluts and any further is getting into possible pre-pubescent.

Jiga

Crude definition of Statutory rape:

WHAT IS "STATUTORY RAPE"?

It is any carnal knowledge of a female under the age of consent, whether or not the female was a willing participant. The age of consent varies from state to state, but is generally from 16 - 18 years of age. Again, some states may include in their definition carnal knowledge of a male under the age of consent in that state.

N e way, back on topic.....

malkin86

HSC
I knew one guy in yr 10 was dating a yr 7 girl.. You do see a lot of yr 12 guys going around with younger girls, though.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
I knew a guy doing that too. I thought it was the rattiest thing ever when he slept with her.
Is that even possible? Do girls things still work at that age?

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i think its better dealing in years, but i would feel weird if i was dating someone who was more than 4 years older than me- that being said, in a school setting there is no limit but if i was in year 9 and my boyfriend was in year 12, i would feel really weird about that......
when you get older/outside school, things change

HSC
almost being 17 (in may), i would say 2 years max, but as you get older you can stretch the mark more, sincei m in year 12 i wouldnt go lower than yr9 or yr10, really depends on the age of the girl, she can be the oldest in her year and hell im the youngest in mine, i would of been year 11

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
malkin86 said:
I knew one guy in yr 10 was dating a yr 7 girl.. You do see a lot of yr 12 guys going around with younger girls, though.
that's because girls mature faster than guys and blablabla. a yr 12 guy would probly have the same level of maturity as a yr 9-10 girl.

when is it crossing the line ? when the guy is a teacher and the girl a student. heh.. probly not what you meant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)