• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Air Crash Investigation (1 Viewer)

FLAVA

HSC
does anyone watch it?

did anyone see it last night? how fucked up was it, the pilot getting sucked out the window!!! couldnt believe he survived

roadcone

HSC
I didn't watch it last night, but the other weekend on pay tv there was a marathon of it on and for some reason although I was quite freaked out I watched a couple of episodes of it. Was the one last night the pilot who got sucked out of the plane and they held his legs and like the co-pilot had to land the plane and somehow the pilot managed to survive...

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I watched the last series and it was good, there was a scary one where a massive cargo door ripped off, creating a hole in the side which passengers fell out of and plunged to their deaths...

roadcone

HSC
I'm not quite sure, it was really freaky that he did survive. I think he was like snap frozen or something. When they landed I'm pretty sure everyone just assumed that he was dead, but he thawed out and had a heartbeat

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
yeh i love this show, its so chilling to watch. i try to put my self into thier situation and amazin what would i do.

i didnt see the one where the pilot got sucked out, but when i was watching myth busters, they were trying to solve a myth,if there was a hole in the window, would people get sucked out cuase of the differnece in pressure, but ,likely they proved it kinda wrong. The hole has to be way bigger, to suck stuff out. but it does suck out small objects. very interesting.

FLAVA

HSC
RCMasterAA said:
Ok now I have to ask, how did he survive?
well the co pilot grabbed onto his legs/feet and then an air hostess guy like came and held onto him for like 20 mins while the co pilot landed the plane. the pilots upper body was outside the plane and he had cuts and stuff from the windscreen. he said he couldn’t breath because he was facing straight ahead so there was like a massive wind, so he turned his body so he could breath a little but he became unconscious obviously from the cold and stuff and everyone thought he was dead but after they landed when he was on the stretcher he regained consciousness

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
FLAVA said:
well the co pilot grabbed onto his legs/feet and then an air hostess guy like came and held onto him for like 20 mins while the co pilot landed the plane. the pilots upper body was outside the plane and he had cuts and stuff from the windscreen. he said he couldn’t breath because he was facing straight ahead so there was like a massive wind, so he turned his body so he could breath a little but he became unconscious obviously from the cold and stuff and everyone thought he was dead but after they landed when he was on the stretcher he regained consciousness
yeh shit, that would have been crazy.

i like the computer reenactments of how it happened. helps u build a picture of how it happened

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
im surprised nobody here realised seven was blacked out for about 40 mins last night across australia. seven resumed transmissions right in the middle of air crash.

FLAVA

HSC
Yeah I did realise that, but they still showed about 45 minutes of the show and when they recap what happened and did the investigation they showed the pilot hanging outside the plane so you still got to see the reenactments

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
we all seem to be wathcing this show instead of the cricket, oh well...

it is now on 7 after been shown on fox..

there are some better ones than the pilot out the window one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)