Alert alert! Cheap tutor! (1 Viewer)

teep_

HSC
N/A
Currently in year 11, I'm offering tutoring for all grades below me. I have got all the school certificate stuff fresh in my head, and have loads of notes and textbooks! Also, for the SC I got all my subjects between 88-92. I will also be glad to tutor anyone else below year 9/10.
I have remained in the top classes all throughout high school.
I also have plenty of experience tutoring and teaching students, as I do it all the time in school, for extra curricular activities.
Also to offer is public speaking skills. I know this is a vital skill needed throughout life. I have done debating ever since year 3, and have attended many public speaking seminars/events where I can offer many exercises to help improve public speaking skills.

My price is $13 per hour, and unfortunately I cannot come to you, as I have loads of troubles getting to places - and at least I will have all my notes and textbooks right at hand.

If you are interested, want to know more about me, my marks, where the location is, or anything else, please feel free to email me: teep-@live.com.au

Thanks guys :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)