Alias (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
How good is Alias! They had me fooled at the start though, when Sydney thought they had somehow taken Michael's identity and that they were making up the fact that she had been missing for nearly two years:).

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I caught the end when she was telling off Vaughn, that was cool.

Michael Vartan is hot!

juggernaut

HSC
alias is way too complicated
to understand it u have to watch it from the beginning
sucks when uve missed most of it...

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I luv Alias, horray for seven for brining it back on ...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
jem = *drool*

and that dress and hair and the gun :|

someone find me that pic!!

dieselboi

I agree with juggernaut, alias is hard to follow when u have missed so much of it.
I like the show and the concept behind it, and i can't wait to see Melissa George in action (glad to see she finally made her big break in HW).
I am gonna keep watchin' it--can someone give me an overview of what has happened to Sidney in the season prior to the current one?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hahah that would take quite a bit of explaining and il leave it to someone mroe qualified...and someone who cbf :D

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
got spoilers? it sure do.

shes working for the cia
her dads working for the cia
her dad isnt really working for the cia
shes not working for the cia
she isnt really working for the cia
her dad was actually working for the cia
she begins working for the cia

and thats just the first episode.

thens theres a thing about her mother not being dead and actually working for the enemy, but then turning herself in, onlt to begin working for a new enemy.

then there is the guy from hundreds of years back predicting things about her life and hiding artifacts around the world in many different plot twists,

then she loses her memory and dont know what happens for a few years.

or does she?

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
that sounds about accurate maccca!
I thought the ending was a bit freaky, how she saw herself in the video slitting that guy's throat.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by dieselboi
I agree with juggernaut, alias is hard to follow when u have missed so much of it.
I like the show and the concept behind it, and i can't wait to see Melissa George in action (glad to see she finally made her big break in HW).
I am gonna keep watchin' it--can someone give me an overview of what has happened to Sidney in the season prior to the current one?
Read these spoilers from season 2:).

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I obviously adore Alias. ;)

The 3rd season isn't so good, unfortunately. They couldn't get Lena Olin [Irina] to sign for this year so they've thrown all these plots together that don't always come off properly. I'm giving it a chance though, there has still been some amazing scenes.
Melissa's role isn't that exciting for the first few eps either. :(

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by midnight
The 3rd season isn't so good, unfortunately. They couldn't get Lena Olin [Irina] to sign for this year so they've thrown all these plots together that don't always come off properly.
Greedy actors, I would do it for the fans and for the good of the show. It is not as if she wouldn't have already made millions from the show:rolleyes:.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I know, it sucks, but she's based in New York and Alias is in LA, she didn't want to leave her family so it's understandable.
They're getting some great actors back from previous eps though, and Sloane is still all devious and impossible to work out, so you only really notice that she's missing in the less-than-good scenes. :(

People always find it really difficult to understand, and I sort of get that, but a lot of it you're not meant to know exactly what is going to happen next. At least now season 1 is out on DVD I can make people watch it before they ask questions. :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by midnight
I know, it sucks, but she's based in New York and Alias is in LA, she didn't want to leave her family so it's understandable.
They're getting some great actors back from previous eps though, and Sloane is still all devious and impossible to work out, so you only really notice that she's missing in the less-than-good scenes. :(
Oh, this is fair enough then:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)