Alien life thread (1 Viewer)

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
Could alien life exist? Would elements be different even with the same atomic number and subatomic particles on different planets? Would the kardeshev scale be a plausible way of addressing the existence of god?

dasfas

HSC
Could alien life exist?
Yes, definitely

Would elements be different even with the same atomic number and subatomic particles on different planets?
No, that's not how atoms work. Hydrogen is hydrogen, regardless of where it is in the universe. Sure it behaves differently under different conditions ie. high/low temperature, pressure etc.. , but it's still ultimately hydrogen

Would the kardeshev scale be a plausible way of addressing the existence of god?
I mean yeah, they'd be godlike to us if they were significantly higher. Sufficiently advanced science is like magic to someone who doesn't understand what's going on.

sab13562

HSC
Could alien life exist? Would elements be different even with the same atomic number and subatomic particles on different planets? Would the kardeshev scale be a plausible way of addressing the existence of god?
They do exist, though not the way they are portrayed. We Muslims believe and call them Jinn (the good ones) and Devils (the bad ones)

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
Jeez, I would really love to be able to witness either alien life or alternate universes within our lifetime but human technology:'(

sab13562

HSC
They do exist, though not the way they are portrayed. We Muslims believe and call them Jinn (the good ones) and Devils (the bad ones)
We also believe they have the ability to travel to other planets. How or whether they live there or not, I do not know.

sab13562

HSC
Jeez, I would really love to be able to witness either alien life or alternate universes within our lifetime but human technology:'(
You know, I reckon human technology in the past was way more advanced than ours currently in some aspects, take the Giza pyramids as an example and many other amazing historic sites. It's sad that they have been lost, forgotten or destroyed. Nonetheless, some amazing technologies do exist today.

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
You know, I reckon human technology in the past was way more advanced than ours currently in some aspects, take the Giza pyramids as an example and many other amazing historic sites. It's sad that they have been lost, forgotten or destroyed. Nonetheless, some amazing technologies do exist today.
But it isn't alien planet discovery or alternate universe discovery level

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)