all rounders (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by timmii
I haven't had notification...had to find out from the paper that i made it as well because I was unsure of the criteria (i only had 11 of my 13 units above 90.....so i wasn't sure if it had to be all)....But i'm definitely happy :D Strange tho...since getting the UAIs i sorta lost interest in the actual results. Fickle I suppose.
Count me in on that Timmii :D

31 ppl from Grammar someone said, how many from Ruse etc? I was quite surprised we did that well actually.

kini mini

HSC
75 from Ruse
35 from North Sydney Girls
19 from Pymble
14 from Sydney Boys
18 from Sydney Girls
31 from Sydney Grammar
47 from Baulkam Hills
18 from Abbotsleigh

I can't be bothered counting any more! Sydney Girls and Boys didn't do so well, North Sydney Boys got whipped by their neighbours. I was surprised at Baulkam Hills, counted twice too :p. But I don't really follow the progress of that many other schools.

This count is from the excel file on the site btw.

kentwell

Custom User Text
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kini mini
75 from Ruse
35 from North Sydney Girls
19 from Pymble
14 from Sydney Boys
18 from Sydney Girls
31 from Sydney Grammar
47 from Baulkam Hills
18 from Abbotsleigh

I can't be bothered counting any more! Sydney Girls and Boys didn't do so well, North Sydney Boys got whipped by their neighbours. I was surprised at Baulkam Hills, counted twice too :p. But I don't really follow the progress of that many other schools.

This count is from the excel file on the site btw.
ok

according to tele:

Ruse 75
Baulkhma Hills 38
NSGH 35
Grammar 32
PLC 20

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Surprised to see that there's such a difference between the Baulkham Hills counts.

I have the feeling that all distinguished achievers are published on the Board's site (which is where I collected the results for the Excel file from) but some students may have requested to not have their name published in the paper.

Theory works for everything except Grammar, which you might have counted wrong. :)

timmii

sporadic attendee
Ok - just to confirm.

Is there a ceremony or anything for allrounders, or do we just get listed in the paper?

If there is a ceremony, when/where is it, and do we actually get officially notified?

yer

well my principal told me that there will be a ceremony some time next month, i think we just get a trophy, no money :(

Milly

Hurrah, a trophy :) I've never had a trophy before! =)

Add me to the list - I got 90+ for all 12 units - I was expecting low-to-mid-80's for software and high 80's for 2U English, so I was pretty surprised.

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by timmii
Ok - just to confirm.

Is there a ceremony or anything for allrounders, or do we just get listed in the paper?

If there is a ceremony, when/where is it, and do we actually get officially notified?
I believe the ceremony is on Feb 11, where we get a dinky little certificate or trophy or some such thing. I heard Feb 11 from a friend who happened to top music and is performing his major work at the ceremony :)

[edited cos i can't spell]

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
for those people who seemed to only have 8 or so units and were still all-rounders ... they all accelerated ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)