All Saints fans (1 Viewer)

Carlz135

HSC
Hey Guys!
I'm a HUGE All Saints fan of about 5 years and thought a show this good is worthy of a thread on a site this good!
There is something about All Saints that draws me in, i'm obsessed! My fav actor is Tammy MacIntosh...she's awesome and Charlotte is an inspiration!

So what do you think of the show? Used to Emergency yet?
Terri and Jack....??

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol it will be interesting to see how this thread goes over, everyone already thinks im ridiculously obsessed with the show (their right).
if you do a search you will prob find some of my many posts.

i think i like ED, but i dont think it gives the room for character development that Ward 17 did.
apparently charlotte is gunna get some loving soon. i hope it is a romance though, i mean, all we've seen is that ep 'bedtime stories' that she and bron got it on, lesbians have romances too!
i think bringing jo porter back as producer will be really good too, i think she has what it takes to bring AS back up to where it deserves to be.
i was a bit shattered at the logies (there is no way rove deserved gold). i put in sooooooooooo many votes (as did everyone else i know) for tammy for gold and silver and she didnt even get a nomination! dudded!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Charlotte is cool. I am also an All Saints fan.... I don't think emergency is as good, but it is still a good show.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I haven't watched All Saints in ages. I got over it when Mitch died.

Carlz135

HSC
yes i heard about Charlotte and some loving...will be very interesting and yes about time. Logies next year- Tammy has to get a vote, surely!
I agree about ED Jess...it doesn't hold the potential for the same kind of personal and compassionate storylines as Ward 17....but i suppose a change can often be a good thing.
And don't be ashamed of being ridiculously obsessed...I'm there too!

Miffy

I've always loved All Saints, but atm it's definitely not as good as it was a few years ago. Yeah charlotte would have to be my fave too. The storylines are just getting a bit boring and predictable however i hope it starts to improve soon so it doesn't get the boot because it's one of the only good dramas on tv.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
im a recent all saints fan.. never ever watched the show until about a month ago and now obsessed with it -- only cos of that hot youngy doctor dude who likes terry.. JUST GO OUT WITH HIM ALREADY !!! geebuz =P

Collin

HSC
N/A
I've never really watched this show but I gave it a fair go tonight.. and I must say it really is pretty compelling drama. I'll say I'll definitely try to tune in next week if I don't forget.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
my girlfriend was on it last night, she's one of the nurse extras.

and she's also alf's new employee at the diner on home and away

respect

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
the scripts are generally good,
anyways...i've got to say i'm a pretty big AS fan :) I've watched it for a few years now...I'm really enjoying it atm, with frank and being down in the emergency department! cant wait till next week with terrie and jack, should be pretty good!

I've been on AS before as an extra...it was when it was being filmed at Hornsby hospital..now its all changed and at concord now i think..or royal north shore..

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
A girl who went to my high school was the irish nurse (francis) on it last year.... they didn't renew her contract though :(

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
francis just seemed to disappear...i heard a rumour that she was going to be like the guy bron had a affair with in england's sister or something like that.. but obviously not lol..

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yay for terry & jack !! finallyyyyyy !

and i never knew that doctor lady was a lesbian... ROFL she doesn't look it !!? (remember, newbie all saints fan here..)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Asquithian
who writes the script !!!

last night some guy is complaining ...he says 'it sucks'

wtf kind of writing is that!
I didn't see anything wrong with that.. the guy was obviously hyped up, yobboish.. so his call seemed not out of the ordinary.

The 'yeah.. I know' response followed by the walking off did justice I reckon though (for anyone who didn't like the line)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)