All Saints (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hell yes!! but I can't believe how shoddy the finale was last year, I mean, wtf?! I know they want cliffhangers and all that, but that was just shyte!!
And how sucky Georgie is leaving...I mean, yeah, there are some characters that will hold it together (Charlotte, Frank, etc), but I dunno...if we can survive this, we can survive anything, methinks.

deano059

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
hell yes!! but I can't believe how shoddy the finale was last year, I mean, wtf?! I know they want cliffhangers and all that, but that was just shyte!!
And how sucky Georgie is leaving...I mean, yeah, there are some characters that will hold it together (Charlotte, Frank, etc), but I dunno...if we can survive this, we can survive anything, methinks.
i reckon the new ambo kates alright shes turning into a good character, but we all def have to miss scott!!!!!

u have ot miss the old days of ward 17 though 4 sure too

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Georgie is the one that keeps the show together ... it won't be the same without her. The show kinda revloved around her for number of years ... but last year you could sense that she was going to leave the show with the introduction of frank.

deano059

HSC
yeh shes leaving and it wont be the same, itll b a bit 'lost' without her but hopefully itll get some really good storylines.

is any1 interessted in med or n e thing here?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I doubt it ... its gone down hill since they moved to emergency ... ward 17 was so much better.

I don't do med not really interested as such in med but i always enjoy watching the surgery sences ... they always fasinate me :p

deano059

HSC
yeh the show has gone downhill but what can u do-- sorta like blue heelers - i used to watch that more than AS now i never watch it thats gone out the window. its not as accurate as what actually does happen in an ED, i can tell u that much, theres only two speeds in ED and theyre hectic or empty

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
deano059 said:
yeh the show has gone downhill but what can u do-- sorta like blue heelers - i used to watch that more than AS now i never watch it thats gone out the window. its not as accurate as what actually does happen in an ED, i can tell u that much, theres only two speeds in ED and theyre hectic or empty
what is an ED?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
atleast i think its emergency department ... lol ... I've never heard of A&E.

Carlito

HSC
I've never watched it but the channel 7 ad that they keep playing over and over with the balcony colapsing makes it look exciting

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Cape said:
atleast i think its emergency department ... lol ... I've never heard of A&E.
Yeah, All Saints refer to it as the ED (as you said, Emergency Department).
I'd like to be on the show just so I could pronounce A.S.A.P as a-sap, lol (meeting Tammy MacIntosh wouldn't be a bad thing either, lol)

On a side note, I don't think we've had balconies collapse before, have we? I mean, theres been train wrecks, several bombs, all that...at least now their finding some new material!! :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
On a side note, I don't think we've had balconies collapse before, have we? I mean, theres been train wrecks, several bombs, all that...at least now their finding some new material!! :p
If the worst comes to the worst they can always "borrow" something off neighbours or home and away ... lol.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
I only watch the show for whatshisface.. the hot doctor ! lmao.. can't remember his name now that the show's not on tv right now. he was a younger lad going out with georgie but they've broken up.. but anywho, now its the storylines and other characters that got me hooked.

i didn't see the finale cos i was overseas >.<

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Alright I've resurrected this thread cos I need someone to update me !
I missed out on the last 2 episodes of last season cos I went overseas.. and then I watched the 1st ep of the new season. can someone pls answer --

- What's the deal with Kate and Mack ? Did they finally *get it on* during the last 2 eps of last season ? Does Mack love Kate ? Or his fiancee ?
- Dan and the 2 blonde girls. Is he dating one of them ? Or is something happening with him and Jess ?

Umm yeh and I think that's it...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
eesh, i can't even remember last year that well.

But, i think, that kate told mack to fuck off. but Mack loves kate.
As for Dan, I'm pretty sure that it might just be a nye thing. Not too sure though.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Mac told Cate he loves her, and she told him pretty much where to go coz of his fiancee (Mac: "We need to talk" Cate "Talk to your fiancee!!" lol) and then she went off to Bali and now she is back. Nothing actually happenned between them, although Mac wanted it to.

As for Dan, those two sisters (as far as I know) were just randoms from the club. Nothing is happenning with him and Jess, although I think she may want it to (hey, she can't have Vincent, so I'd be more than happy to have Dan as my second choice!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)