all the way back to projectile motion... (1 Viewer)

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
HELP ON MOTORS+GENERATORS

IM ONE OF THE UNFORTUNATE MEMBERS OF THE CLASS OF '04 AND I HAVE TO SAY THE MOTORS AND GENERATORS TOPIC IS BORING AS HELL. SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEND SUM GENERAL INFO THATS GONNA HELP FOR THE UP COMING HALF YEARLY ON WEDNESDAY MY WAY, ITS REALLY GONNA MAKE MY DAY...GO U MIGHTY BAYERN MUNICH!!!

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
LOL oh god...i HATE the maths in physics, id rather the discussion type questions only.

Heck, i dont even do maths, try and imagine how lost i am when sir skips steps when using the formulae.

I just sit and nod politly, knowing that id fail the half yearlies...sir loves the equations! grrrrrrrrr

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
lil_star said:
@ KeypadSDM:....i wonder why they over rate the under standing!...as i did not properly understand projectile until i did it in 3u maths....going thru the process by integration/differentiation step by step, which makes it more logical and understandable...though its a bit hard at the beginning...but i guess not every physics student does 3u maths :p
Hehe i like to change the Q's into quadratics n solve em like that. Lol least i was good at sumtin in maths :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)