• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Alright people, here's the problem...... (1 Viewer)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
...............................I dont know what to get for Christmas.

I need some help on this. The present has to meet the following criteria
  1. It cannot be considered a waste of money (the latest mobile phone IS a waste of money)
  2. It has to be considered "cool", in a more a descriptive sense "attractive", "sleek" if you will
  3. It should be over $100. But shouldn't be over $500. $600 is the absalute maximum.
I like Nike, Addidas, and Sony. So that might be useful as a start, if you so wish to undergo this challenge.

Affinity

HSC
It might help to know something about the intended recipient(s).
Age/Sex/Hobbies

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

Sex: Male

Hobbies: Computers, soccer, games. Typical teenager in other words.

Dark Phoenix

HSC
u could try to get that new Sony mp3 player i think its S200 walkman which is bout $300 1GB. yes i know its small capacity but it has all these fancy things like pedometer, it changes music according to ur motion like when ur running the music changes to upbeat ones to keep u motivated and then changes again if u walk.

This webstie describes it better than me

http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/10224/sony_walkman_nws200/

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Dark Phoenix said:
u could try to get that new Sony mp3 player i think its S200 walkman which is bout $300 1GB. yes i know its small capacity but it has all these fancy things like pedometer, it changes music according to ur motion like when ur running the music changes to upbeat ones to keep u motivated and then changes again if u walk.

This webstie describes it better than me

http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/10224/sony_walkman_nws200/
Oh yeah, that mp3.

Problem is that since i already have an mp3, buying it will be a waste of money. It has to be of use to me as well, so the latest gps system for example, is useless to me and its not a good christmas present.

Yes i am picky, which is why you should consider this a "challenge" more than anything.

Dark Phoenix

HSC
its alway good to have a 'challenge' hmmm....possibly nike soccer shoes. surely thats between 100 and 500

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Do you mean that you don't know what to ask for as a Christmas present? Must you have something? If there's nothing you really want then why do you have to get anything at all? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)