Alternatives 2 achiveing 95+ UAI (1 Viewer)

inasero

Reborn
HSC
Frigid...I don''t think UoW will be below 95.00 anymore starting from next year. :)
yeah that doesnt mean anything u realise

Ribbon

I thought ANU med didn't accept undergraduates? Are they starting to next year? Is it listed in the UAC guide?

inasero

Reborn
HSC
actually, they have a 'provisional' program which is similar to UQ and USyd, provided you maintain a certain acadmic threshold in uni, you are not required to do the Gamsat and sit the interview

Ashleet

HSC
Like everyone else said you could always do a combined law degree at UNE - UAI entry is somewhere around 83 - but they have early entry through the Schools Recommendation Admissions Scheme (SRAS) which alot of people get accepted into the uni for.

I am currently studying bachelor of arts/ bachelor of laws at UNE, possibly changing over to bachelor of psychology / bachelor of laws. Reasonable course, the lectures write the texts so they know what they are talking about. Always an option if you really want to study law.

Also i know when i was in year 12, a local firm was offering kinda like a cadetship in which you needed a uai of over 65 and they would pay for you to study law part time while you work for them - you get your degree and practical legal training. Look out for these!!

santaslayer

HSC
Ashleet said:
Like everyone else said you could always do a combined law degree at UNE - UAI entry is somewhere around 83 - but they have early entry through the Schools Recommendation Admissions Scheme (SRAS) which alot of people get accepted into the uni for.

I am currently studying bachelor of arts/ bachelor of laws at UNE, possibly changing over to bachelor of psychology / bachelor of laws. Reasonable course, the lectures write the texts so they know what they are talking about. Always an option if you really want to study law.

Also i know when i was in year 12, a local firm was offering kinda like a cadetship in which you needed a uai of over 65 and they would pay for you to study law part time while you work for them - you get your degree and practical legal training. Look out for these!!
Over 65.00?

That's impressive. :p

Ashleet

HSC
korry said:
wow, which law firm was this?

some firm in campbelltown, not sure of the exact name. But if you go to a school in the area and do legal studies, and if they are offering one this year, you would have heard about all the details

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)