• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Always After... (1 Viewer)

Someguy123

Isnt it always after>? i dropped a subject the other day and it was only when i dropped it and talked to da teacher to say i was going i realised she was really nice and abs the sweetest. seriously she cared so much and was friendly and was like its ur choice but if u wanna come back im here and ill catch u up, so if u dont like ur new class come back. and im like hmmmm so now she is heaps cool and stuff and knows me and i am going! I dont like the actual subject i was dropping 0 but i love the class ( coz it only has like 7 ppl in it so u learn heaps) and its fun to go alone with, but if i go back i mighnt do the best ( but it scales good and legal doesnt)
so sahll i return? any ideas i really like going alone to physic not to learn but to talk and have fun n stuff so i dunno

santaslayer

HSC
no.......u dont like the subject.........not the teacher......dont stay coz of her.....u can talk to her and be friends with her anyday, dont stuff r skooling up.
(unless u have a crush on her).....hehe

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
not to learn?
but isnt that a waste of time for you and the teacher?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
just do whichever one is more interesting and u can do better in.. if u find legal interesting it is likely you will bother doing more work at it.. but if u keep doing crap at physics because u dont like it then it will stuff up..
dont play the scaling game

Someguy123

Originally posted by santaslayer
no.......u dont like the subject.........not the teacher......dont stay coz of her.....u can talk to her and be friends with her anyday, dont stuff r skooling up.
(unless u have a crush on her).....hehe
actually im a chick ( tiffany on someguyz account) so lol no crush on my teacher

when i say im not going for the work like i arent disruptive ( in physics i do it n stuff) i think i could get around 85 in physic or legal ie exactly the same mark. physics would b more fun coz of the class but legal i would be more motavtied to study. legal the teacher is got n friendly and the phsyics teacher is rather cool, just found that out, and its damn annoying, like we started talking coz i was gonna leave and im like dude ur like nice n friendly and supportive of me ( ie like saying itz compltely okay 4 me to go and come back although i dont think the proncipal would agree to this)

any more suggestions?
thanks btw for replies

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
hmm i dunno. If u do legal u will be more motavtied. but then if u do phys. u will have fun in class and be happy ( and thatz sort of important) and u will get the same mark as if u do legal and phsy scales better. but then u like legal hmmmm i dunno ( soz i wasnt much help)_

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by *girl04*
hmm i dunno. If u do legal u will be more motavtied. but then if u do phys. u will have fun in class and be happy ( and thatz sort of important) and u will get the same mark as if u do legal and phsy scales better. but then u like legal hmmmm i dunno ( soz i wasnt much help)_
Physics ain't fun. I used to love it, but the HSC course is soooo boring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)