An offer to all 2008/2009 HSC students (1 Viewer)

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
I am Joshua Klein and I can offer you consulting for as little as $30 per/hour this includes advice on anything you may need consulting about, HSC advice, University advice, general planning advice, careers advice. I have been working as a consultant in the Moriah College for several years now.

I am also Jewish with experience in the cut-throat Australian Jewish dominated business hegemony. I can give you advice and contacts to break into the upper tiers of Australian Business.

Contact me here or through message if you would like a private consultation.

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
I would like to thank my first new customer! He will be more successful than someone who is not being consulted by me.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
So like...there is no Bachelor of Jewish Studies at any Australian university...

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
HSC=/=LIFE said:
I would like to thank my first new customer! He will be more successful than someone who is not being consulted by me.
fuckin l-o-l :rofl:

HSC=/=LIFE said:
I am Joshua Klein and I can offer you consulting for as little as $30 per/hour this includes advice on anything you may need consulting about, HSC advice, University advice, general planning advice, careers advice.
my careers adviser does this for free. the nice posters here will do all that for free. my friends will do that for free.

edit:

HSC=/=LIFE said:
Babes are 16+
you're 28.. i really hope the age cut off you hold yourself to is higher than the legal age of 16.

Last edited:

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
Rageeb said:
my careers adviser does this for free. the nice posters here will do all that for free. my friends will do that for free.
Careers advisor's never do anything for free. They are paid by the state, and can not devote a whole hour of good consultation. They also do not have contacts in the Australian business world.

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
HSC=/=LIFE said:
Careers advisor's never do anything for free. They are paid by the state, and can not devote a whole hour of good consultation. They also do not have contacts in the Australian business world.
Actually, my careers advisor allows us to have an entire period of "consultation" for free!

And she's not Jew, which is a bonus.

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
OsamaBinLaden said:
Actually, my careers advisor allows us to have an entire period of "consultation" for free!

Don't post in my business thread you are a anti-semitic sympathiser of Osama Bin Laden the extremist muslim.

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
HSC=/=LIFE said:
Don't post in my business thread you are an anti-semitic sympathiser of Osama Bin Laden the extremist muslim.
*Fixed. OSAMA BIN LADEN FTW!:shy:

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
OsamaBinLaden said:
*Fixed. OSAMA BIN LADEN FTW!:shy:
Maybe you can live in a cave with him. I wonder what kind of advice he can give you?

I also want to thank my second customer! He will be on his way to success, very bright, and not ashamed to admit that anyone can use advice.

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
HSC=/=LIFE said:
Maybe you can live in a cave with him. I wonder what kind of advice he can give you?

I also want to thank my second customer! He will be on his way to success, very bright, and not ashamed to admit that anyone can use advice.
Seriously, this has to be a sham. You can't be serious! Look at your fucking avatar!!

HSC=/=LIFE

HSC
N/A
OsamaBinLaden said:
Seriously, this has to be a sham. You can't be serious! Look at your fucking avatar!!
There is nothing wrong with my avatar. It's not a terrorist who lives in a cave like yours is it?

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
HSC=/=LIFE said:
There is nothing wrong with my avatar. It's not a terrorist who lives in a cave like yours is it?
LOL! At least Osama doesn't look like a pedo.

xsjado

HSC
HSC=/=LIFE said:
free as in we don't have to pay them for their advice.
Maybe you should upload some of your tips or something.
Atm this just sounds like a massive jewish scam.

Jewish Spam ----> :spam:

HSC
So I suppose...

1. You want my credit card details.
2. You want a picture of me (possibly in various donkey outfits)
3. You will do something that is offered by just about anyone for way cheaper and often FREE!

My Conclusion:
Get the fuck off this site you sick pedo excuse for a human being

bmn

HSC
HSC=/=LIFE said:
I am Joshua Klein and I can offer you consulting for as little as $30 per/hour this includes advice on anything you may need consulting about, HSC advice, University advice, general planning advice, careers advice. I have been working as a consultant in the Moriah College for several years now.

I am also Jewish with experience in the cut-throat Australian Jewish dominated business hegemony. I can give you advice and contacts to break into the upper tiers of Australian Business.

Contact me here or through message if you would like a private consultation.

paedophile much?
ur picture scares me....change it..

piss off paedophile

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:

lolol, i've had 2 interviews with my careers advisor so far, ~40 mins each (half a period) during my freebies and she was nice enough not to take $40 of me :O!

xsjado said:
Atm this just sounds like a massive jewish scam.
precisely my thoughts. who's actually signing up to this tool? cmon - fess up :ninja:. I really doubt the 'customers' are real because i think most people on BOS are smart enough to realise how much of a fucking rip-off this is. Why the hell would we pay you $30 per hour (min) for something we can get for free/cheaper. The offer is full of fuckin fail.

edit:
HSC=/=LIFE said:
according to your theory he'll be more successful than the entire population of the world bar your one other customer (if they even exist). Proof of massive fail.

Last edited:

conics2008

HSC
Hello Mr.Pedophile, I would like to take up that $100 hour job you offer.

Come to my house ( Alone ).. No need protection ive got plastic bags =]

shaon0

HSC
This is the biggest scam ever...you can just go to your careers advisor [who has a lot of contacts in the business world] at school Problem solved :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)