• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

An offer (1 Viewer)

zooy

HSC
Hello everyone, my name is Josh, a 2005 HSC student graduated from The King's School. My UAI is 98.95, I have achieved band 6s in Maths Ext2 (97), Maths Ext1 (99), Phys (93), Chem (93). Now, I'm undertaking the combined degree of engineering and commerce at UNSW.

With all my knowledge and experiences I wish to offer help to the current HSC students, or the year 11 students who are doing their preliminary couse. If you are interested in Maths, Maths ext1, Maths ext2, physics, chemistry, business studies or any matters about HSC, I would like very much to help you.

I will be available on Monday and Friday afternoon, and the weekends. The price and the place of tutoring is negotiable. If you are interested, please contact me, my email address is joshzooy@hotmail.com, mobile: 0413172264. Best wishes for your HSC.:)

Last edited:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
zooy said:
Hello everyone, my name is Josh, a 2005 HSC student graduated from The King's School. As the Maths prize and chemistry prize winner of TKS from 2004 to 2005, I finally managed to score quite impressive HSC marks (what I reckon) in Maths Ext2 (97), Maths Ext1 (99), Phys (93), Chem (93), and final a UAI of 98.95. Now, I'm undertaking the combined degree of engineering and commerce at UNSW. With all my knowledge and experiences I wish to offer help to the current HSC students, or the year 11 students who are doing their preliminary couse. If you are interested in Maths, Maths ext1, Maths ext2, physics, chemistry, or any matters about HSC, I would like very much to help you. I will be available on Monday and Friday afternoon, and the weekends. The price and the place of tutoring is negotiable. If you are interested, please contact me, my email address is joshzooy@hotmail.com, mobile: 0413172264. Best wishes for your HSC and the upcoming uni life.:)
seriously i dont think it was a smart idea to put down your address where your location is

Abtari

HSC
zooy is a deadset freak... especially in maths and physics. i dont think ull find someone better than him if ur looking for a good maths/phys tutor... hes like topping first year maths (and physics as well i think) at UNSW amongst all the other freaks out there. respect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)