• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

An Open Letter (2 Viewers)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Dear Girl in the Unibar,

You are gorgeous, you carry yourself well, so well that it comes across that you know you're gorgeous, but I'm totally alright with that. Self confidence is great. Great hair, that classic tidy brunette look which just gives that respectable fun look to complement your tanned supple skin.

The fact you've got class, you didn't have any need for floral patterns or some post-modern art design on your clothing, you just defined yourself so well with the simplicity of a black skirt and white top. It was divine.

I'd just thought I'd say that you've been a highlight for me this semester, and you'd always be welcome to a free drink if we ever cross paths again... well technically our paths really didn't cross the first time, but if they were to cross paths. You just possessed the qualities I've realised I'm looking for in a girl, and who knows, you might even have a great personality too, and that'd be an awesome bonus.

But anyways... thanks for everything. It's been a bright spot in an otherwise fairly bland semester.

Regards,

Raiks

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
What if you had to choose between unibar girl and boobs girl?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Josie said:
What if you had to choose between unibar girl and boobs girl?
Unibar girl without a question. Unibar girl is where it's at, and always will be at.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Without Wings said:
dear unibar girl #3?
No.

Dear Unibar Girl #2

(The other 2 letters are to the same girl) :D

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
its not that heaps old chik is it ? hahaha

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Tulipa said:
I love these letters, they always seem so real.

Raiks have you ever thought of talking to these girls :p
The tragic part is, which Josie can confirm, is that they are real.

Talking to these girls? "yeah... so.... you're gorgeous, hows this weather eh?"

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Besides, that might shatter his dream.

They might not speak English. Or they could be complete dumbarses.

This way, they're perfect :p

And yeah Tulipa, I've been sitting next to him in the bar when his jaw drops :D

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Josie said:
Besides, that might shatter his dream.

They might not speak English. Or they could be complete dumbarses.

This way, they're perfect :p

And yeah Tulipa, I've been sitting next to him in the bar when his jaw drops :D
Are you saying that my dream is for a drop dead gorgeous girl that doesn't speak english and is a dumbarse... because it is. :D It just simplifies things, last thing I want is a girl that'll challenge me ;)

Ramteen

HSC
Dear Girl in the Unibar,

You are gorgeous, you carry yourself well, so well that it comes across that you know you're gorgeous, but I'm totally alright with that. Self confidence is great. Great hair, that classic tidy brunette look which just gives that respectable fun look to complement your tanned supple skin.

The fact you've got class, you didn't have any need for floral patterns or some post-modern art design on your clothing, you just defined yourself so well with the simplicity of a black skirt and white top. It was divine.

I'd just thought I'd say that you've been a highlight for me this semester, and you'd always be welcome to a free drink if we ever cross paths again... well technically our paths really didn't cross the first time, but if they were to cross paths. You just possessed the qualities I've realised I'm looking for in a girl, and who knows, you might even have a great personality too, and that'd be an awesome bonus.

But anyways... thanks for everything. It's been a bright spot in an otherwise fairly bland semester.

Regards,

Raiks
ZOMGZ !!! trying to pick up over the interwebz how sad !!

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Ramteen said:
ZOMGZ !!! trying to pick up over the interwebz how sad !!
Considering this is a girl he's seen in person, no, I don't think so.

Ramteen

HSC
Considering this is a girl he's seen in person, no, I don't think so.
dont get me wrong it was a respectful letter, but the shakespear approach is so 1800's >_<

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Ramteen said:
dont get me wrong it was a respectful letter, but the shakespear approach is so 1800's >_<
Ok, well you stick to publishing personal advertisements of yourself on internet forums and leave me in the 1800's, because I like it there since I consider Shakespeare to be a pretty good guy.

Ramteen

HSC
Ok, well you stick to publishing personal advertisements of yourself on internet forums and leave me in the 1800's, because I like it there since I consider Shakespeare to be a pretty good guy.
I have the same thoughts towards johnny knocksville :)

happinin

HSC
omfg you faggot!
go play boston tea party with your barbie dolls

peter2

Banned
HSC
raiks your a complete lost case. Get a life you ugly shit. No girls would ever go for you. Your a computer freak
The end.

Ramteen

HSC
raiks your a complete lost case. Get a life you ugly shit. No girls would ever go for you. Your a computer freak
The end.
quoting this for truth....

<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)