Ancient History help-yr 11 (1 Viewer)

R0s3

HSC
hey guys, well i got an assignment to do due like in about 3-4 months, but i dont know wat to do... like we have to get something from the ancient times, it could be a person, a sepcific lifestyle, a theme... anything... but i dont know wat, and we have to choose our own topic or question to talk about.. example.... "Was Cleopatra really the beautiful princess or an average... blah blah blah" i dont know about her.. i dont really know much about anc. history... thanx heaps for ur help... cyaaaa

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
R0s3 said:
hey guys, well i got an assignment to do due like in about 3-4 months, but i dont know wat to do... like we have to get something from the ancient times, it could be a person, a sepcific lifestyle, a theme... anything... but i dont know wat, and we have to choose our own topic or question to talk about.. example.... "Was Cleopatra really the beautiful princess or an average... blah blah blah" i dont know about her.. i dont really know much about anc. history... thanx heaps for ur help... cyaaaa
yes the historical investigation ! i did that for modern history in year 11 but our focus was on the modern era. if you need help finding a topic or have any problems ask your teacher ! thats what they get paid for. i suggest you ask them for a list of events or individuals from the ancient era and thus you might find something that will interest you from that list which you might want to research.

Last edited:

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
sounds stupid, but if you can't think of anything, try going to the library and skimming through the ancient history textbooks - just see if anything piques your interest and if it does you can read further and see if it would be a suitable area

pointless

Just around the Corner...wanna go for a walk?
HSC
silvermoon said:
sounds stupid, but if you can't think of anything, try going to the library and skimming through the ancient history textbooks - just see if anything piques your interest and if it does you can read further and see if it would be a suitable area

following on with that.. something controversial in history is always easy to do.. all you have to do is read about it and form you opinion then write your arguement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)