Ancient History Tutor- PhD Student (1 Viewer)

hughthomas

HSC
Hi,
My name is Hugh Thomas and I currently starting a PhD in Classical Archaeology. But in my spare time I also tutor Ancient History in the Sydney area. Not only am I a practical Archaeologist that works in Greece, I also currently work for the Nicholson Museum(an Antiquities museum) at Sydney University. Indeed, if you have been to the museum with school in the last 4 years, chances are you had me guiding one of your groups.
Through studying Archaeology and Ancient History at both University and High School I have a great overall knowledge of most ancient cultures. So I can teach-
Rome (Republic and Early Imperial)
Greece (From Mycenaean times to Alexander the Great)
Egypt (Pretty much all periods)
and more

I will help you not only look at history from a well rounded view, but I can help with memorising quotes, essay writing and any other essentials...

I can travel to you or meet you at a local area. My rates are cheap from $30+ depending on the location you need to meet. I can also do group classes if you have a few friends who are keen...
If you are interested or would like a little more information, please feel free to email me at hughsemail@yahoo.com.au.
Thanks so much
Hugh Thomas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)