• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Another one of those boring estimates (2 Viewers)

Exotic

HSC
Sorry for bothering you guys, but I really want to know your opinion on my ATAR. I'm trying to achieve something around 80. Is it possible with these marks?

Advanced English 5-6/22
General Maths 4/35
Mordern Histoy 1/13
PDHPE 5-6/25
Extension History 1/3
Legal Studies 1/23
Busines Studies 3/31

School rank last year was 590. Estimates? Thanks a lot guys :)

enoilgam

HSC
Sorry for bothering you guys, but I really want to know your opinion on my ATAR. I'm trying to achieve something around 80. Is it possible with these marks?

Advanced English 5-6/22
General Maths 4/35
Mordern Histoy 1/13
PDHPE 5-6/25
Extension History 1/3
Legal Studies 1/23
Busines Studies 3/31

School rank last year was 590. Estimates? Thanks a lot guys :)
You're school is ranked very low, so its hard to tell if its possible. As you're coming first in some of your subjects, this will mean your ATAR will mostly be determined by your performance on the externals. Also, having 13 units may work in your favour, with your worst 3 not counting. What were the top ATAR's at your school last year?

Exotic

HSC
I think it was 81, but this year's cohort is better so we're expected to jump a couple of spots on the list.

enoilgam

HSC
I think it was 81, but this year's cohort is better so we're expected to jump a couple of spots on the list.
Really, 81 was the highest. I would have thought at least one person would have gotten 85+ even though your school is ranked pretty low. In that case, I'd say 80 is possible, but your going to have to do very well on your externals.

Exotic

HSC
Really, 81 was the highest. I would have thought at least one person would have gotten 85+ even though your school is ranked pretty low. In that case, I'd say 80 is possible, but your going to have to do very well on your externals.
Right, that's what I thought as well. Thanks anyway mate.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
85+ depends on externals.

That means, I'd probably expect you to get over 85 - but it depends on how well you go in the HSC itself. You might get really high and get 95, or you could bomb out and get only 75.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)