• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Answers to past HSC papers? (2 Viewers)

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
Does anyone know where to get the answers to past HSC papers? It would be greatly appreciated if you could tell me...

Thanks in advance :D

mioumiou

HSC
Does anyone know where to get the answers to past HSC papers? It would be greatly appreciated if you could tell me...

Please be specific about the answers to the past papers, because if you mean the past papers online, the trial papers might be a bit hard to get. Do you only mean maths? Or some other subjects that you're doing?

Or you might need someone to mark them for you. Or otherwise, you'll need to buy those past paper books. ;)

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
Please be specific about the answers to the past papers, because if you mean the past papers online, the trial papers might be a bit hard to get. Do you only mean maths? Or some other subjects that you're doing?

Or you might need someone to mark them for you. Or otherwise, you'll need to buy those past paper books. ;)
Thanks for your response. I would like (if possible of course) Software, Economics, or IPT past papers answers...

mioumiou

HSC
Oh right.... but I think they might be a little bit hard to get from the website. I think the best thing is to try to get as much past papers for those subjects first and get a teacher (or if you do tutoring) and tell he/ she to mark them for you. I think for General maths and IPT, there's past paper books, I've seen one of the IPT past paper books at the library before, but I;m not sure about you're though. That way, you don't have to spend too much money buying those. =)

Good luck with you're studies too!!

K

Kozak92

I remember hearing that teachers have access to them (can anyone clarify if this is true or not?). If so your best bet is to ask your teacher and if they say they can't hand them out then they should mark it themselves.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I remember hearing that teachers have access to them (can anyone clarify if this is true or not?). If so your best bet is to ask your teacher and if they say they can't hand them out then they should mark it themselves.
To the best of my knowledge, teachers don't get official answers from the BoS (in fact the BoS don't release official answers). However most decent teachers do run through HSC papers as soon as they come out and hence they should have a fair idea of what the answers should be.

johNNyboy772

HSC
i don think teachersget official answers from bos

if anything, they can only write what THEY think is the correct answer

aUSSIE-uNDIES

HSC

You can get them off the "board of studies website" answer in located in pdf document named "notes from the marking centre" for each different exam. There are answer from almost every subject and the answers from 2009's HSC exams are slowly being uploaded but eventually will

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
You can get them off the "board of studies website" answer in located in pdf document named "notes from the marking centre" for each different exam. There are answer from almost every subject and the answers from 2009's HSC exams are slowly being uploaded but eventually will
Yeah but they're only notes arent they? Like feedback to how well students went overall... not the answers to the actual questions

K

Kozak92

Yeah but they're only notes arent they? Like feedback to how well students went overall... not the answers to the actual questions
The notes do have some answers in them but you wouldn't be able to mark a whole paper with it, not even half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)