• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Anthony Mundine (1 Viewer)

Vladormarx

HSC
N/A
Is anyone a fan of "the man"? Does anyone know when his next fight will be and where it will be?

Pace Setter

He's a legend. Hopefully one day he'll win a more recognised title, and once he does that, give his critics a verbal pounding on inter/national tv.

HSC
Huge huge fan of the man he's a fucken champion.

Choc as the number 1 contender was supposed to fight Kessler within 90 days, but Kesslers promoters have asked the WBC if he can have an optional defence before he has to fight Choc... its currently in the hands of the WBC, so it will be either in 3 months or 6 months before Choc fights Kessler...

Anyone know what's happening with his rematch with Siacca? Last I heard they were finalising contract details in Newcastle and the bout was planned for February 2. It was very much against his Dad and Khoder's wishes who want him to fight a European as preparaton for Kessler. But of course Choc wants to avenge his defeat and prove he can beat anyone.

Can't wait until he kills Green, hopefully sometime next year.

Vladormarx

HSC
N/A
I believe that the Siacca match will be confirmed soon and it will be used as preparation for Kessler. Then once those fights are over he will have an expected $2million+ bout against Green. It should be good...
But first things, first - Siacca re-match. Choc is confident about this fight but their are doubts coming from his team. Choc said "I'm not only going to defeat Siacca - I'm going to destroy Siacca." We'll see...

Knights_chick

Ohwhen thesaints, I was just starting to think you were a good guy and you come out saying that "Can't wait until he kills Green, hopefully sometime next year."
Mate, your insane. Green will kill Mundine.
Why doesn't Mundine have the balls to fight him?? C'Mon give Australia what it wants, Mundine knocked out by Green in the second round!!! :D

HSC
Mundines next fight will be at the Pleasant Meadows Retirement Village.

It will be held as soon as his next opponent has recovered from his stroke.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
aaarrgh hes goin out wif deni hines, is there sumthin the mouth wouldnt do!! did u hear when he released a record!!!! :/ :/ :/ Those cds need to be put down!!

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ihavenothing said:
aaarrgh hes goin out wif deni hines, is there sumthin the mouth wouldnt do!! did u hear when he released a record!!!! :/ :/ :/ Those cds need to be put down!!
how can he be going out wif deni hines..
isnt he maried with kids?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
lol, i remember when he called his soon-to-be suposed return to rugby league as the 'ressurection of the man', i laughed so much! i cant beleive someone can be such a dick. And yeh, i heard he had kids too [not married]- but that doesnt mean hes not goin out with some1, - who'd go out with him and his big head?! lol, im mean.

so. is he really coming back to league or is it just a bullshit lie.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
His next fight is against Danny Green, taking place in my basement.

The t.v. rights are almost sealed and the promoters have full backing.
We just need an atmosphere to P.M. me on the details and hopefully i'll see you there!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)