Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Casey

Votes: 27 55.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I despise Aus Idol now. The three who I liked- Amali, Ricki-Lee and Courtney are all gone. But if I had to pick one, I'd pick Casey by default. I don't like Anthony! I heard he's really rude and stuff in real life as well.

EDIT: I still despise the show, but the question is Who do we think will win, and that is most likely Anthony =(

Kulazzi

HSC
This really should be in entertainment, but I'd go for Casey, mianly b/c she has a great voice for her age. Anothy's ok but he looks too up himself and too girlish wih a face like that (sorry to all those Anthony fans out there)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
... shouldnt this be elsewhere?? im goin for anthony.. jus so casey can have more time to bring out her album, so its a little more personal, so she can have some input.. i jus want anthony to have the crap end of the deal, and have practically no say in wat gets put on his cd muhaha i hate anthony.. even though he is terribly hot

S

Sheehan :)

Kulazzi said:
This really should be in entertainment, but I'd go for Casey, mianly b/c she has a great voice for her age. Anothy's ok but he looks too up himself and too girlish wih a face like that (sorry to all those Anthony fans out there)
If its gotta be moved...its gonna be moved

i just wanted the opinions of youngsters like us...cause those other posts get corrupted

By the way are you allowed to watch T.V that late at night....lol

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I reckon Anthony will win, mainly because he's a little bitch and the 12-13 year old girls who the show is aimed at will vote for him.

astro

HSC
i'm hoping that casey wins, but i reckon anthony and his plastic-ness will take it out

cimbom

HSC
CASEY!!! But I think Anthony will probably win. So then we have no choice but to vote...

Kulazzi

HSC
sheehan said:
By the way are you allowed to watch T.V that late at night....lol
Firstly, it's not on THAT late unless you consider it to be
Secondly, considering I have curry parents, no, but I read it something called a newspaper or even the local paper...btw, did peter sheahan come to your school to talk abt study skills today?

S

Kulazzi said:
Firstly, it's not on THAT late unless you consider it to be
Secondly, considering I have curry parents, no, but I read it something called a newspaper or even the local paper...btw, did peter sheahan come to your school to talk abt study skills today?

Yo Kullz calm down girl....i was only joking...sorry if i ofended ya :)

NIGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kulazzi

HSC
Sheehan dear, you didn't offend me in anyway, I was just simply stating the obvious :)
And I'm curious, what's with the "Nigga" term at the end of your messages?

S

Kulazzi said:
Sheehan dear, you didn't offend me in anyway, I was just simply stating the obvious :)
And I'm curious, what's with the "Nigga" term at the end of your messages?[/QUOTE]

Been wathcing to many Nigga movies like Friday......its like my new trade mark..lol

Niggggaaaaa

Kulazzi

HSC
Mr. Sadam said:
no i am not....i am the new age sadam

as u can see i have embraced homosexuality
good for you. Now run along and go play little boy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)