any "LiveJournal" users here? (1 Viewer)

N.U.G.

HSC
just wondering if there are any LiveJournal users here, and if so, how long have you been using it for.

:)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
If that journal is real he is fairly open. I think it's too ongoing to be a fake.

HSC
iambored said:
If that journal is real he is fairly open. I think it's too ongoing to be a fake.
i was thinking that too, but he has added people as friends who have paid him out... i thought that was a bit weird...

N.U.G.

HSC
thecurtainfalls said:
that's definitely got to be a joke!

anyways, i've been using livejournal since around july 2003, i've gone through about 3 different accounts as main journals and have 4 at the moment for different reasons/purposes
may i ask why you went through 3 accounts? do they expire or what happens?

also, do u know how to make text bold when I go back to edit an ebtry and I want to highlight it?

thanks

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
N.U.G. said:

also, do u know how to make text bold when I go back to edit an ebtry and I want to highlight it?

thanks
<b> </b>

HSC
N.U.G. said:
no they don't expire, i just grew out of those journals i guess, username + stuff i wrote on them. you have to delete entry by entry and i was just too lazy to delete them one by one, so i just get new accounts .

N.U.G.

HSC
thecurtainfalls said:
no they don't expire, i just grew out of those journals i guess, username + stuff i wrote on them. you have to delete entry by entry and i was just too lazy to delete them one by one, so i just get new accounts .
yeah I understand what you mean

one other question. I like to add images to my journal entries and I usually use free image hosting services like imageshack but I'm scared one day that imageshakc and other hosting sites will close and my images will be forever lost. is this possible or not very likely? how do others go permanent image hosting?

HSC
I highly doubt image hosting sites would close down, they always put a bandwidth limit on each account to make sure they don't break their budget. i'm not really a fan of imageshack, i much prefer using photobucket.

if you're worried about losing all your images though, maybe just make a back up CD with all of yoru pictures..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)