Any notes on Nefertiti??? (1 Viewer)

prawnchicken

HSC
Does anyone have any notes or resources (reliable) on Nefertiti? In particular her family life i need to make a 5 minute speech on just this aspect of her. Any help would be greatly appreciated before Friday. :confused: :)

gmrqorsprite 8D

HSC
Try Jennifer Lawless . =)
Wait, let me go find that photocopy of the text book she wrote .. @_@;
*goes off to find it*
*comes back*
Okee, this stupid thing doesn't have the name of the actual text book on it . D:<

But anyway, find the text book she wrote, and the third chapter should be about Akhenaten . There's an entire sub-heading thing dedicated to Nerfertiti, and throughout the chapter there's a spattering of what her role was .

Family life .. Hmm .. I don't know, the section I have is mainly focused on her supposed co-regency with Akhenaten .. but hopefully it'll help you anyway~ xD

Well, hope I've enlightened your day somewhat . O_O;

Hahaha, good luck on your assessment ! <3

>> g e n i e

X

xeuyrawp

gmrqorsprite 8D said:
Try Jennifer Lawless . =)
Wait, let me go find that photocopy of the text book she wrote .. @_@;
*goes off to find it*
*comes back*
Okee, this stupid thing doesn't have the name of the actual text book on it . D:<

But anyway, find the text book she wrote, and the third chapter should be about Akhenaten . There's an entire sub-heading thing dedicated to Nerfertiti, and throughout the chapter there's a spattering of what her role was .

Family life .. Hmm .. I don't know, the section I have is mainly focused on her supposed co-regency with Akhenaten .. but hopefully it'll help you anyway~ xD

Well, hope I've enlightened your day somewhat . O_O;

Hahaha, good luck on your assessment ! <3

>> g e n i e
She's probably sat her HSC already...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)