• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Any one else like Reggeton? (1 Viewer)

funmusicgirl

HSC
N/A
Hey there....ok, so I'm at internship at UMGD listening to this new reggeton album by Magnate and it's really good. I don't know how much of reggeton fans you must be, but you should definitely check this one out. There's this one song called "Nuestro Amor Es Asi' and I can't get it out of my head. Why don't you check out his myspace and let me know what you think. myspace.com/magnate2007

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
UMGD you say? You must be some kind of...music authority or soemthing yes. So I will definitely checkl out this 'reggaeton' music you speak of, I'm sure it will change my life.

Presently, Universal Music Group Distribution (UMGD) leads the industry with 4 of the Top 5 albums in the country for the second consecutive week with Rascal Flatts (#1), Now 21 (#2), High School Musical Soundtrack (#3), and Toby Keith (#4). On the digital front, the company leads the industry with 31% of the market.
WOW!

ellen.louise

HSC
Well I looked it up....
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=reggeton

1.reggeton51 up, 14 downA genre of latin dance music which mixes rap, hip-hop, reggae, and ragga. Salsa and merengue influences can also be heard in some songs. After becoming very popular in Puerto Rico clubs, it began spreading through parts of South America and then into the United States through New York City and Los Angeles, cities with concentrated populations of Puerto Ricans. It continues to gain popularity in other cities with some club owners moving exclusively to this infectious new genre.
Reggetón Artists: Hectór y Tito, Luny Tunes y Noriega, Tego Calderón, Ivy Queen, La Factor�*a, Don Omar.
by Darrel Farris Jan 18, 2004 email it

2.reggeton57 up, 25 downSpanish rap
Listen to reggeton you will like it
by AC Oct 30, 2003 email it

3.reggeton52 up, 40 downIs the worst "music" ever created, is an insult to the reagee, and to the tropical music. Is music for ñeros
Que mierda tan mala, claro es reggeton

Word on the street is it's not that good. Change my mind?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)