• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Any skools do the "Looking 4 Alibrandi thing???" (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Did ur skools make u do the "Looking 4 Alibrandi thing???" - where u write ur self a letter at the begining or yr 11/12??? do u remember what u wrote???

We wrote ours afta our first crossroads day or was it the study skills day??? Anyway i dont exactly remember what i wrote but me and my friends wrote eachother messages....i wonder wat they wrote on mine??? LOL

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Right...

I vaguely remember reading something about Alibrandi in a book, but we never had to write ourselves a letter. Maybe it's just a task independent of the syllabus (I never got a syllabus for English- probably why the English teachers bludged so much).

I do remember that Looking For Alibrandi was shit.

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
I did it last yr and I still have the book :p
I don't think my teacher noticed HaHa

I also live in Glebe.. where the novel is set at :D

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
melsc said:
Did ur skools make u do the "Looking 4 Alibrandi thing???" - where u write ur self a letter at the begining or yr 11/12??? do u remember what u wrote???

We wrote ours afta our first crossroads day or was it the study skills day??? Anyway i dont exactly remember what i wrote but me and my friends wrote eachother messages....i wonder wat they wrote on mine??? LOL
I don't remember, but I think it will be a bit weird.

It'll possibly be about how I want to do nanotechnology at uni, which after much deliberation, I think I still want to do. Some things never change.

But hey, it's allowed to be weird. I was 15. Then again, I'm only 16 now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)