• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

any way of knowing mdp final marks?? (1 Viewer)

barbie_doll

HSC
as the title says, is there any way that we can find out our final mark for our mdp? i know that we get our mark back, but that is a combination of our hsc exam and our mdp... do we ever get a break down of those marks??? cause i would really really like to know my mdp final mark...

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
There is one way. Your teacher will get percentages of how each of the two affected your final mark. You just backtrack from there. I.e you get 88 and 66% was provided MDP and 34% provided by exam roughly 55/60 for MDP and 33/40 for exam.

Officially they are not allowed to "disclose" these results and i know they get these results way after you leave school (around Feb the following year). Ask your teacher about this though. A warning, they may act dumb, pretending not to know about it.

EDIT: There is another. A member of BOS actually attained his raw Marks for his HSC, so you can obtain these. Im not sure if these are your final DT marks because Im not familar with this process. Refer to the UAI/HSC marks section of this forum for more info

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)