Any1 need tutoring? I can help u... :) (1 Viewer)

lynefahm

HSC
Hey guys=)

About me: UAI of 98.6 in 2008 HSC, 47/50 in 3 unit maths, 98/100 in 2 unit maths, and also got Band 6's in physics, chemistry, advanced english and agriculture. I was an All-rounder and got a Premiers Award. Currently doing a Bachelor of Pharmacy at the University of Sydney.

What I tutor in:
General maths, 3 unit and 2 unit maths, advanced english (wordsworths poems, imaginary life, powerplay (antony and cleopatra), speeches), essay and speech skills (did numerous public speaking competitions, incl. Rostrum 07 Voice of Youth), Chemistry, Physics. I studied in a selective school.

I'm a firm believer in someone doing their very personal best, I'm gonna encourage and extend you, help you as much as u need it, and hopefully, together, we can work towards better marks:p IF you're really struggling, I'll help you up, if you're pretty good, I'll make you better:p

Oh, and my rate is $25-30/hr, meetings only in Casula and Liverpool libraries, and my house.
I am especially available over the next month freely, as I am on holidays. I'm also willing to give you past exam papers (from my school and others), notes, etc.

Email me on tutor290@hotmail.com (or reply here with your email) and I will get back to you asap! Take care guys and study hard!:)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)